1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally dabbled into XRP that I've been wanting to do for awhile (was mainly focused on Weed stocks but those are set now and gaining nicely.)

Guess my only question is should you always buy BTC to do your exchanges, or are there moments where ETH would yield a better exchange rate?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Finally dabbled into XRP that I've been wanting to do for awhile (was mainly focused on Weed stocks but those are set now and gaining nicely.)

Guess my only question is should you always by BTC to do your exchanges, or are there moments where ETH would yield a better exchange rate?
Me personally I always use eth. I always figured you get more bang for your buck since it's more affordable. Like if I have $200 to spend why pay with 4% BTC when I could pay with almost 1/3 of ETH. That's how I look at it at least. Could be wrong

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

full

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Guess my only question is should you always buy BTC to do your exchanges, or are there moments where ETH would yield a better exchange rate?
If you're sending money from coinbase to binance, use eth since the fees are way lower. Matter of fact don't even use coinbase, use gdax to store all your shyt.

But if you're talking about everyday trading on binance. I always do ether since it's usually more steady than bitcoin. Bitcoin can fluctuate 2k worth at any moment. If I sell of Some shares of 500 worth of ethereum. More than likely it's still gonna be worth around 500 tomorrow. But I'm sure there's really not much of a difference. Your money is always gonna be going up and down regardless. I just use ether cause it's my preference. I never really hold onto it for too long anyway. If I buy back ether on binance it's most likely cause I'm trying to sell it off again in a few hours :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: CJ