1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
it's peaking right now. wait for the dip. i'm sure it'll drop below 400 sats again in a few hours. but this is just if it were me. nothing is guaranteed in this game:hubie:
I got some of the big 3 so im just trying to diversify. Seems like ripple and verge are the bigger alt coins? So 400 is a peak for what verge? I don't fully trust John McAfee but ill spend a $100 on verge cause of him.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I got some of the big 3 so im just trying to diversify. Seems like ripple and verge are the bigger alt coins? So 400 is a peak for what verge? I don't fully trust John McAfee but ill spend a $100 on verge cause of him.
it's around 470 now. nah, the peak was much higher when it got pumped and dumped on the weekend. but in a few hours it'll most likely go back down to it's true value around 350-400 sats. that's my judgment. but you gotta make your own call on this.

and john mcafee is a piece of shyt but if his endorsement can help me make money then I aint even mad:lawd:......i'm sure he's just trying to maximize his own investments, but that doesn't mean we can't use that to our advantage. most of the public will follow his endorsement blindly.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just sent $400 from the bitcoin wallet to binance to cop some more verge. Got 1k coming in from my savings, gonna throw that in coinbase. Likely do half btc half ltc depending on how they do until then since it'll likely be a while before the funds hit my bank then the site.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just sent $400 from the bitcoin wallet to binance to cop some more verge. Got 1k coming in from my savings, gonna throw that in coinbase. Likely do half btc half ltc depending on how they do until then since it'll likely be a while before the funds hit my bank then the site.

Id probably wait for a dip. It's high as fukk rn