1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Ok where can I buy verge?

And is this the crypto backed by MacAfee? If so I'm weary because he is a complete nut-job

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Me personally I always use eth. I always figured you get more bang for your buck since it's more affordable. Like if I have $200 to spend why pay with 4% BTC when I could pay with almost 1/3 of ETH. That's how I look at it at least. Could be wrong
Makes sense, I guess I just figured the exchange rates would be relative to their value anyway but wasn't sure. Ie: if ETH went to the moon would it make more sense
If you're sending money from coinbase to binance, use eth since the fees are way lower. Matter of fact don't even use coinbase, use gdax to store all your shyt.

But if you're talking about everyday trading on binance. I always do ether since it's usually more steady than bitcoin. Bitcoin can fluctuate 2k worth at any moment. If I sell of Some shares of 500 worth of ethereum. More than likely it's still gonna be worth around 500 tomorrow. But I'm sure there's really not much of a difference. Your money is always gonna be going up and down regardless. I just use ether cause it's my preference. I never really hold onto it for too long anyway. If I buy back ether on binance it's most likely cause I'm trying to sell it off again in a few hours :yeshrug:
Yeah I tried Coinbase today (small amount) as a tester to Binance. Then converted to XRP. The fees were a little much. I should have checked to see the difference between BTC and ETH on there. I am currently waiting for my Electronic Funds Transfer to go through on Quadriga. Then will purchase, move to Binance. I don't plan to day trade this stuff. Will sit on Ripple/XRP for a bit, and maybe some Cardano.

Essentially I want my end number (2K in XRP) so trying to figure out what would cost less to get there. Just ran the exchange quotes and it was about a 6 dollar delta in savings going with ETH. I'll do that on the big one next.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Makes sense, I guess I just figured the exchange rates would be relative to their value anyway but wasn't sure. Ie: if ETH went to the moon would it make more sense

Yeah I tried Coinbase today (small amount) as a tester to Binance. Then converted to XRP. The fees were a little much. I should have checked to see the difference between BTC and ETH on there. I am currently waiting for my Electronic Funds Transfer to go through on Quadriga. Then will purchase, move to Binance. I don't plan to day trade this stuff. Will sit on Ripple/XRP for a bit, and maybe some Cardano.

Essentially I want my end number (2K in XRP) so trying to figure out what would cost less to get there. Just ran the exchange quotes and it was about a 6 dollar delta in savings going with ETH. I'll do that on the big one next.
Transfer your coins on coinbase to gdax. Fees are even lower. Gdax is owned by coin base so you can use the same login and transfer from your coinbase to gdax account for free.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I want some VEN just to have but only got like 50 bucks to spare on coins. :flabbynsick:

Should I?:jbhmm:

It's up to you, the whales are having their way with Ven right now though. But, this could be when they ease up -

At 11:59PM UTC on December 20th, all the right things happen!

If not, they could hold it for as long as they did Waltonchain.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Transfer your coins on coinbase to gdax. Fees are even lower. Gdax is owned by coin base so you can use the same login and transfer from your coinbase to gdax account for free.
Perfect, thanks breh. Some of the logistics are a little tougher for Canadians, mainly with funds. I'll give this combo a shot.