1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I remember when i woke up and grabbed my phone the first thing i would do is check the coli or snap or IG. Now I'm checking my investments. :wow:

Hell yeah. I don't even care to go in these other threads. All my other interests and hobbies are slowly diminishing. If it ain't about these coins and getting this money, I got nothing to talk about :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Im paranoid about a verge dump. watching price like a hawk
I don't know about a dump. But I think it'll settle back to 6 cents in a few hours. That's just my opinion. It hit a spike and now it's calming down a bit. Or we can get another spike sometime today. But I think overnight it will still get back to around 6 cents. But hopefully with a higher floor then yesterday.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
bdabdca4-57bb-4fec-a1cdu58.png

That's zoomed out, fukking rich people man. There's a 75 bitcoin wall that Ven has to get through, as in when it gets to that price $1.3 million worth of Ven is immediately sold into the market. Last night a few big time walls get breezed through, then they set up one even bigger than this one. This is going on all while they're driving down volume and forcing people with shakey wills out. They have other walls set up, and they have a wall on the other big exchange, shyt is crazy how much they're controlling this.

I'm not going anywhere :shaq2:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

That's zoomed out, fukking rich people man. There's a 75 bitcoin wall that Ven has to get through, as in when it gets to that price $1.3 million worth of Ven is immediately sold into the market. Last night a few big time walls get breezed through, then they set up one even bigger than this one. This is going on all while they're driving down volume and forcing people with shakey wills out. They have other walls set up, and they have a wall on the other big exchange, shyt is crazy how much they're controlling this.

Ven must have serious potential if theyre going this hard
:lupe:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ven must have serious potential if theyre going this hard
:lupe:

It does.

There's also masternode applications for Ven tomorrow, it takes 250,000 Ven to get a authority masternode and 150,000 ven for the node below that, these things essentially print money if you can get one. If I had to guess that's why they're doing this, since there's a deadline to have a certain amount of Ven in your wallet by tomorrow.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So basically aint nothing happening anytime soon if ever.:martin:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
It does.

There's also masternode applications for Ven tomorrow, it takes 250,000 Ven to get a authority masternode and 150,000 ven for the node below that, these things essentially print money if you can get one. If I had to guess that's why they're doing this, since there's a deadline to have a certain amount of Ven in your wallet by tomorrow.
After tomorrow cant put ven in your wallet? Damn thats like $200k worth to get a node