1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I come over to my boys house to get a cut and we talking crypto. He over here talking about bitcoin and crypto is all a scam and pump and dump and an inside job. I was like, I found the person behind the master teacher account. :russ:

He talking about starting a Discord group to charge people to give out crypto information, cuz they can't find that for free elsewhere. :mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah plus tmobile sucks dealing with robo calls.

The weird part is they must know im a coinbase user, so now I gotta be real careful to not to keep much on there

Funny enough I keep getting more and more spam calls lately :ohhh:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:manny: apple is a trillion dollar company which barely pays any taxes...:dahell:

Apple Is Worth $2 Trillion — 1st American Company To Hit Milestone. Apple, now worth $2 trillion, first crossed the $1 trillion milestone two years ago. Apple has hit $2 trillion in market value, the first publicly traded U.S. company to do so.A

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

someone needs to slap you for saying this :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
A Lamborghini Has Been Purchased With Bitcoin; Facilitated by Zipmex | The Fintech Times

C8hCLw.gif

:banderas: someone wildin out overseas...:wow:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I just googled the news and posted it here...:hubie: doesn't change the fact that this company is worth 2 trillion dollars... and barely pay any taxes...:hhh:

That is not what "worth" means in this context.

That is the value of its share capitalisation and Apple doesn't own the bulk of its own shares. Others do.

Also share valuations move at the margin so .. it's not really 2 trillion.

Also tax is normally not on what you have, but is rather on gains/income.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That is not what "worth" means in this context.

That is the value of its share capitalisation and Apple doesn't own the bulk of its own shares. Others do.

Also share valuations move at the margin so .. it's not really 2 trillion.

So NPR is wrong??? :leostare:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
So NPR is wrong??? :leostare:

That "worth" is based on the value of traded shares that Apple does not own.

Given what you are saying it seems you don't understand how shares work. It's pretty straightforward and once you get it you will see how certain sections of society have a literal license to print money.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That "worth" is based on the value of traded shares that Apple does not own.

Given what you are saying it seems you don't understand how shares work. It's pretty straightforward and once you get it you will see how certain sections of society have a literal license to print money.

I'm not talking about value of the shares breh, I'm talking the ENTIRE "worth" of the entire company.... :comeon: I'm not the only one that came up with this valuation of Apple...:mindblown: google is right there in front of you...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I just googled the news and posted it here...:hubie: doesn't change the fact that this company is worth 2 trillion dollars... and barely pay any taxes...:hhh:
You said they had a trillion in cash... which they dont.. i really wish at the very least theyd ban you from financial threads, if you want to be a retard in the arcadium thats fine, but you have the most posts in this thread, with the least invested. How you giving financial advise when you cant even afford a car?

The govt so fukking greedy like Apple doesn't have a literal TRILLION dollars!!! :scust: but the govt aint attacking them for it...:beli:

now you are wrongly talking about their worth and evaluation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You said they had a trillion in cash... which they dont.. i really wish at the very least theyd ban you from financial threads

I misspoke about the trillion in liquid cash...:beli: forgive my fauxpas oh great one....:bow: How will I make amends to thee...

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm not talking about value of the shares breh, I'm talking the ENTIRE "worth" of the entire company.... :comeon: I'm not the only one that came up with this valuation of Apple...:mindblown: google is right there in front of you...

That 2 trillion is NOT the worth of the company as you have interpreted it.

Stop arguing with me about things you don't understand.

Just go watch some youtube videos. You will learn something useful for the rest of your life.

The coli can be useful if you actually use it.

Khan academy must have something ...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That 2 trillion is NOT the worth of the company as you have interpreted it.

Stop arguing with me about things you don't understand.

Just go watch some youtube videos. You will learn something useful for the rest of your life.

The coli can be useful if you actually use it.

Khan academy must have something ...

Ok so explain to the class where NPR, the New York Times and others mean by saying it's Worth 2 Trillion Dollars then???:beli: if im wrong fine :ld: but if the entire company is "WORTH" 2 trillion dollars then?!?!:stopitslime: