1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Being worth a trillion and having a trillion isn't the same thing

that's why you don't understand why you don't have any money with crypto, until you sell for actually USD

If I own 3 million dollars worth of real estate, I'm worth 3 million, even if I have zero dollars in the bank and haven't made any in years

until I sell those properties for 3 million, I won't be taxed for capital gains

so unless you've seen april's profit/loss sheet, you don't know how much they are supposed to be taxed

I get IT!!! :comeon: Still doesnt change anything tho....

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I see people arguing about what I perceive to be the wrong thing in this BTC / ETH debate

BTC’s use case was a digital currency, it’s use case turned into store-of-value.
All other things like it’s original idea of being a currency and smart-contracts being out there etc aren’t important, when it’s store of value is accepted as such.

ETH’s usecase is in the smart-contracts.
Yes, it has it’s flaws PoW etc, but those are not important when their platform is ACCEPTED as the go-to right now, flaws and all.

Being a Maxi when it comes to these coins makes no sense to me, they both have their purpose.

That being said.

Time will tell which companies will stand the test of time.

There will not be 1 winner, just like how Samsung exists while Apple exists.

To me, ALGO will be a longterm winner. Not because they’re tryna be ETH, but because they completely understand the FUNCTION of finance and crypto’s position in that space. They analyzed it and created a unique TECHNOLOGY with a tactic that tackles the purpose of finance. Their plan and approach is way bigger than a quick buck which will reveal itself over time. That’s why they’re not concerned with being popular while they’re rubbing shoulders with the likes of OMFIF. DYOR, I’ll leave it at that.

To those specifically interested in the concept of limited supply that makes BTC so popular, look no further than YFI.
A max supply of 36.666, I see it as the rich man’s BTC in this run.

An important question to ask yourself, are you a trader or an investor.
Know the difference. Both can make money,
just in different ways imo. Both tactics aren’t mutually exclusive in an individual either.
I’ll let y’all figure the rest out on y’all own.

DYOR and move accordingly.

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How important is a max supply in coins??

What is the relevance of a coin having high market cap vs starting off with a low market cap and increasing to high market cap

Are both the market cap and supply in coins the same?

Any information or source will help

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
How important is a max supply in coins??

What is the relevance of a coin having high market cap vs starting off with a low market cap and increasing to high market cap

Are both the market cap and supply in coins the same?

Any information or source will help

There was a thought that a coin that had a high max supply of coins was limited in value because there market cap would grow to high as the value increased. But Doge has pretty much thrown that thought out the window.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There was a thought that a coin that had a high max supply of coins was limited in value because there market cap would grow to high as the value increased. But Doge has pretty much thrown that thought out the window.

The value is now what your beginning to believe...
58vKNx.gif

:mjgrin:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I had a lil ETH in my account, just copped 2500 more coins.
:yeshrug:
So apparently Telcoin out here actually being legit and starting to get shyt done:ohhh:

And the CEO posted this message

“Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I just wanted to provide a quick update on progress in Nebraska. We are excited and humbled to announce that the Nebraska Financial Innovation Act (LB649), written and introduced by Telcoin, unanimously cleared Committee yesterday. This paves the way for passage into law this month - the first banking charter in the US that explicitly authorizes consumers nationwide (and globally) to connect to DeFi platforms in a safe and compliant manner.

We would like to recognize the tremendous efforts of Senator Mike Flood and Telcoin’s Mark Quandahl for the incredible work they are doing to bring this revolutionary new banking charter to Nebraska, the United States, and the world.

Looking forward to updating everyone on additional progress very soon. One step closer!

As always, thank you all for your continued trust and support.”

Best regards, Paul

CEO Telcoin

I don’t know if you remember them days early on where telcoin talked a big game but nothing actually happened. :beli:

My price target was initially 10 cents but I’m thinking potentially 50 cents now.