1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So apparently Telcoin out here actually being legit and starting to get shyt done:ohhh:

And the CEO posted this message

“Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! I just wanted to provide a quick update on progress in Nebraska. We are excited and humbled to announce that the Nebraska Financial Innovation Act (LB649), written and introduced by Telcoin, unanimously cleared Committee yesterday. This paves the way for passage into law this month - the first banking charter in the US that explicitly authorizes consumers nationwide (and globally) to connect to DeFi platforms in a safe and compliant manner.

We would like to recognize the tremendous efforts of Senator Mike Flood and Telcoin’s Mark Quandahl for the incredible work they are doing to bring this revolutionary new banking charter to Nebraska, the United States, and the world.

Looking forward to updating everyone on additional progress very soon. One step closer!

As always, thank you all for your continued trust and support.”

Best regards, Paul

CEO Telcoin

I don’t know if you remember them days early on where telcoin talked a big game but nothing actually happened. :beli:

My price target was initially 10 cents but I’m thinking potentially 50 cents now.

I remember bro.
:mjlol:
I started following news on it again this year, I read that they were moving the HQ to the states (Nebraska I believe) and that they have a different CEO running things.

The reddit is active now too, I know it's hype af right now
:russ:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Jumped into BTT :myman:

EDIT: right on time :whew:
E0rX4BoXMAcJXL9

E0rZK75XEAEc51_

Last edited:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Got a spam call that showed up as CoinBase with the real coinbase number. Obviously a scammer because the call was automated and said a security issue was going on and to press 1 tp recover my bitcoin, whicb i dont even have on there

Be careful out there.

I wanna get in on 1INCH...think it can take off like UNI and CAKE

eyes on BAKE and SUSHI too

some of y’all had eyes on these DEFI projects early on
Balancer is the best swap exchange right now. They literally sre giving you free money to offset gas

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get IT!!! :comeon: Still doesnt change anything tho....

Business can write off expenses, this is how why they barely pay taxes, the bigger the business the more shyt you have to write off

yall getting into scams and don't even have an exit strategy

you can get out of paying taxes to if you actually had a business, and weren't withdrawing to a personal bank account

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Business can write off expenses, this is how why they barely pay taxes, the bigger the business the more shyt you have to write off

yall getting into scams and don't even have an exit strategy

you can get out of paying taxes to if you actually had a business, and weren't withdrawing to a personal bank account

4955744.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I can tell you how step by step, but I ain't doing for free, I'm tired of getting out free game, I gave out enough of this bored

I ain't taking no damn crypto only digital USD

being legit is the easiest thing to do, people run from the shyt because your programmed to think the system is out to fukk with, which it can

but its like getting in ocean, its dangerous, but if you can swim and have a diving suit you will survive

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I come over to my boys house to get a cut and we talking crypto. He over here talking about bitcoin and crypto is all a scam and pump and dump and an inside job. I was like, I found the person behind the master teacher account. :russ:

He talking about starting a Discord group to charge people to give out crypto information, cuz they can't find that for free elsewhere. :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I come over to my boys house to get a cut and we talking crypto. He over here talking about bitcoin and crypto is all a scam and pump and dump and an inside job. I was like, I found the person behind the master teacher account. :russ:

He talking about starting a Discord group to charge people to give out crypto information, cuz they can't find that for free elsewhere. :mjlol:

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Got a spam call that showed up as CoinBase with the real coinbase number. Obviously a scammer because the call was automated and said a security issue was going on and to press 1 tp recover my bitcoin, whicb i dont even have on there

Be careful out there.

Mannn, here they go:stopitslime::francis::hhh:Scammers out in full effect. Appreciate the drop.