1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I own stocks and crypto I've been doing CRYPTO since 2014-2015 and as an early adopter I can say what I fukking want and give my opinion on things... you dont like it so what!?:what: I'm learning too, so what... ok so lets move on...:snooze:
How much total profit have you made with all this knowledge

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So what we getting into today fellas im still waiting on Hotbit to relaunch...:francis: hopefully it's today or tomorrow...I wanna use this ETH to get some more safemoon.:ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. Mods need to ban these fukking trolls like @Master Teacher and @ORDER_66 . This is getting out of hand.

I'm trolling warning people not to jump in this scam, I doing them a favor when they look in this thread and think they can get on this shyt now and not get taken to cleaners

you're a fukking moron

you're no different than maga trump supporter, whenever somebody comes with facts you can't refute you wanna censor them, because that's all means of defense from your fragile beliefs

you little bytch lmao

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I'm trolling warning people not to jump in this scam, I doing them a favor when they look in this thread and think they can get on this shyt now and not get taken to cleaners

you're a fukking moron

you're no different than maga trump supporter, whenever somebody comes with facts you can't refute you wanna censor them, because that's all means of defense from your fragile beliefs

you little bytch lmao

you are right that the "market" is dangerous.

but there is money to be made, pyramid / bubble /scam or not.

people shouldn't spend what they cannot afford to lose BUT if people didn't over-extend the gains wouldn't be there for others. this indicates that there is a fundamental brutality about the way crypto works. in too many areas it relies on the "greater fool" and people are in it for risky speculative gains.

personally I think many instances and aspects of the crypto risk/reward behaviour resemble gambling more than investing.

HODL itself is blessing to scammers and to those lucky enough to HODL the right crypto.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just spent most of my paycheck on .5 eth.:wow:
There’s usually a major dip after I buy, hopefully this time is different.:mjgrin:

buy red, sell green, buy red, sell green, buy red, sell green
tenor.gif

Ethereum is up 27% the last 7 days. In the future keep your cash until Bitcoin dips and buy at a discount.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Buy red, sell green, buy red, sell green, buy red, sell green
tenor.gif

Ethereum is up 27% the last 7 days. In the future keep your cash until Bitcoin dips and buy at a discount.

Ive been waiting for a big dip since it was in the $2,250 range, it never happened. :skip:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been waiting for a big dip since it was in the $2,250 range, it never happened. :skip:

Screenshot-2021-05-06-Ethereum-price-ETH-price-index-chart-and-info-Coin-Gecko.png

If you weren't on time for a dip look at the chart. If you see it going sideways like this it's in an accumulation phase so buy some. February through March were good to buy ETH under 2k.