1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Apple doesnt literally have a trillion dollars... but I do literally hate you and the misinformation youve spread on this site over the years.
That still doesn't excuse how they've let them pay like 0$ in taxes, they need to update the laws and go harder on companies rather than individuals.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Apple doesnt literally have a trillion dollars... but I do literally hate you and the misinformation youve spread on this site over the years.
:manny: apple is a trillion dollar company which barely pays any taxes...:dahell:

Apple Is Worth $2 Trillion — 1st American Company To Hit Milestone. Apple, now worth $2 trillion, first crossed the $1 trillion milestone two years ago. Apple has hit $2 trillion in market value, the first publicly traded U.S. company to do so.A

NPR Cookie Consent and Choices

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
:manny: apple is a trillion dollar company which barely pays any taxes...:dahell:

Apple Is Worth $2 Trillion — 1st American Company To Hit Milestone. Apple, now worth $2 trillion, first crossed the $1 trillion milestone two years ago. Apple has hit $2 trillion in market value, the first publicly traded U.S. company to do so.A

If they get hit with more taxes , who do you think is going to pay for that??

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Any coin not ETH. actually, considering ETH is more useful than BTC. BTC was just ‘the first’. BTC doesn’t even have smart contracts worked out yet and it’s tech is lagging behind.

I know BTC maxis in here are going to come at me but it is the truth.
Then that means you missed the whole point of bitcoin.

Btc & Eth serve 2 completely different purposes.

Wealthy people and institutions are more concerned with money, wealth. Keeping it secure and valuable. It's called digital gold for a reason. When it comes to their money they not worried about some damn smart contract technology bs

Seems like same pattern every bullrun. People lose their minds and feel like ETH and every alt going to flip BTC :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Being worth a trillion and having a trillion isn't the same thing

that's why you don't understand why you don't have any money with crypto, until you sell for actually USD

If I own 3 million dollars worth of real estate, I'm worth 3 million, even if I have zero dollars in the bank and haven't made any in years

until I sell those properties for 3 million, I won't be taxed for capital gains

so unless you've seen april's profit/loss sheet, you don't know how much they are supposed to be taxed