1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Explain what IDEA is, the market cap is appealing.

honestly, the fundamentals of its useage seem absolute shyt.. :russ:

but low market cap, APY is 25-30% and you earn POL from staking it, I’m pretty sure in the pool on Kucoin lol

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Etc has made me a very happy guy . Mexican strippers for Cinco De Mayo , fucc it

Just copped 3 ETC's last night.

Hoping to do some numbers so i can take out this latina tomorrow night.

Feels good. Word to Tonie Toney Toneigh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@satireprod looks like that Link cool off may not be happening any time soon. Already nearly a dollar over yesterday's high and the day closes in 30 minutes on tradingview. Won't be surprised if there's another push up depending on how this current hourly candle looks as well as the 8pm one.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
@satireprod looks like that Link cool off may not be happening any time soon. Already nearly a dollar over yesterday's high and the day closes in 30 minutes on tradingview. Won't be surprised if there's another push up depending on how this current hourly candle looks as well as the 8pm one.

Man, that's wild. It's a gift and a curse lol
We been wanting Link to make major moves but I still want to get more at the same time lol

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The govt so fukking greedy like Apple doesn't have a literal TRILLION dollars!!! :scust: but the govt aint attacking them for it...:beli:

Apple doesnt literally have a trillion dollars... but I do literally hate you and the misinformation youve spread on this site over the years.