1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
:whoa: tptb will not let everyone in here become millionaires. I caution people to chill just a little. Stay hopeful but be smart and dont lose sight of shyt. This is an epic bull run and wont last forever
No question, but I also think it's hard to predict this bull run because it's unprecedented territory. Crypto's never been as mainstream and accepted as it is right now and that surface has only begun to be scratched.

Doesn't mean lambs won't be led to the slaughter like always - but there's a golden opportunity to build some wealth for all of us, especially if you practice patience and restraint.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ::russ::lolbron:
Y'all this man @ORDER_66 got me about to throw a few hundred at ANKR tonight...I'm trying to show restraint out outchere :mjlol:

Hey man the coin is solid only spend what you can afford...:mjgrin: if it wasn't for me paying rent and other expenses I would have been dropped a bit more on it.:russ: Idk know why robinhood so slow with the money transfer..:patrice:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man glad I trusted my gut on ANKR if shyt hits $500 like bnb I'm good...:wow: trying to get more right now still waiting on that robinhood money transfer...:beli:

Man if ankr hits 500 I am sniffing a line of coke out of the booty crack of mimi curvacous live on YouTube...:lolbron:

GmDRTK.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hey man the coin is solid only spend what you can afford...:mjgrin: if it wasn't for me paying rent and other expenses I would have been dropped a bit more on it.:russ: Idk know why robinhood so slow with the money transfer..:patrice:
You gonna let your landlord punk you for the rent money if its not on time? :stopitslime:

Put something on it like benjamin said. :troll:

nah for real make sure your bills paid no doubt and the gains will come regardless.