1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Breh kats talking about 500 dollars. I am out here trying to figure out how I am gonna fake my death, leave my wife and kids, change my name and burn off my finger prints. If it hits 500 bucks.

Then move to another country, marry Amara le negra and have like 20 side chicks.

:mjlol::lolbron:
:laff: fukking dying right now....:russ:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
ALGO, FTM and RSR are locked and loaded,
Good Lord I’m gon’ eat :wow::wow::wow:

tenor.gif

EyYvhm6XIAceD2w

FTM 4H chart, let’s just revisit this later :youngsabo:

I’ll take that L if I’m wrong, meanwhile I’ll be
7d9ff20831cecba8c0040e469dbebd5b.gif

I hope y’all picked up ALGO and FTM when I told y’all to go shopping at Kristian DYOR during the bear sale. Files will be pulled soon LMAOOO:sas1:
I’m rollin in a Fantom, LINKs with the VeChain come with it
full
:youngsabo:
file.jpg

file.jpg

32% out the gate :youngsabo:

71528-A57-16-DF-4-C0-C-BD7-E-E6092-B336-B2-E.gif

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if hoge is pumping cause everything else is pumping. Or hoge is pumping cause newbies think its doge little cousin...:mjlol:
It recently got listed on a new exchange could be the reason but I legitimately what to known too.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Oh ok. My plan was always to sit on some of these coins/stocks for at least a year to watch their growth and to cut down on those taxes, but then I realized I buy little by little so I'm like that full year may never come lol

Your explanation makes sense though.
how do keep track of the coins you trade daily ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I see it went up much higher earlier and now back down to where it was before but still up big. It'll climb back up. It's the weekend so may not see much action in the market but patience pays off.

I do see Mana on a run this morning. Wish I would've gotten more or gotten in earlier when my boy told me and I convinced him to sell. Hopefully he bought in again. Hopefully the small amount that I got can take me to $10 at least.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I see it went up much higher earlier and now back down to where it was before but still up big. It'll climb back up. It's the weekend so may not see much action in the market but patience pays off.

I do see Mana on a run this morning. Wish I would've gotten more or gotten in earlier when my boy told me and I convinced him to sell. Hopefully he bought in again. Hopefully the small amount that I got can take me to $10 at least.

If it makes me a ton of money I will buy a shiba inu and name it Shibby