1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Breh how much are you holding and what is the road map, you think it'll rug at some point.

When it was first released whenever it pumped I was taking profits had I legit left it... Would've made a good amount now.
Accumulated 3B of them things between catching it early, DCAing after every dip when FUD would kick in, and the 5% redistribution to all holders.

I don't have a clear cut road-map but my mindset was always based around hitting that 0.0003-0.0009 range like Hoge, even if it took years. It felt realistic with the strong following and actual work the dev team was putting in with their AMAs.

wq6xgzkqsft61.jpg

These crazy fans are putting up billboards around the country :mjlol:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah I'm with ya. Only 490k but if it can hit a penny at least I'll be happy.

Danm thats whats up. TRX and ANKR both booming. :wow:

Man glad I trusted my gut on ANKR if shyt hits $500 like bnb I'm good...:wow: trying to get more right now still waiting on that robinhood money transfer...:beli:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
It went past $130.:blessed:.

I said I would give $2,000 worth, so let's do it. If you have a ZEN wallet, I'll send $125 worth, and if you don't, then I'll send $75 worth of BTC. If you're one who's crushing it, let those that have just started eat first. Once the $2,000 hits, whether it's all ZEN holders or BTC, then I'll end it.

Send ZEN or BTC address through PM.

Edit: Sending ZEN based on current $136 value, and BTC at same value right now.

Sent some to the first two PM's. Not going to tag them unless they want to post themselves in here to confirm.

Doing this as I received some good advice over the time I've been in crypto and had people help out in different ways. Trying to help a few people get their feet wet in this space. I've been very lucky the past few months with my crypto.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Man glad I trusted my gut on ANKR if shyt hits $500 like bnb I'm good...:wow: trying to get more right now still waiting on that robinhood money transfer...:beli:
I got into ANKR based on your recommendation and the Coinbase IPO hype, caught 1427 coins at 0.13 :wow: Don't throw around that $500 number, you might give me a heart attack :wow:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sent some to the first two PM's. Not going to tag them unless they want to post themselves in here to confirm.

Doing this as I received some good advice over the time I've been in crypto and had people help out in different ways. Trying to help a few people get their feet wet in this space. I've been very lucky the past few months with my crypto.
Thank you kind sir and may your success continue on.