1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Buy XLM or LTC on coinbase and send it to your KuCoin wallet. Dirt cheap fees and the process is quick and easy. Once it lands you can trade them for USDT, BTC, etc and get whatever you want.
Binance is taking extra long to verify my info so this shyt came in clutch bruh. Thank you.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I’m rollin in a Fantom, LINKs with the VeChain come with it
full
:youngsabo:
I don't mind it at all :wow:

Them Link Marines are inspiration for where I need VET to reach one day :wow:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i spent a ton on gas but fukk it

im not buying any more shib or feg for a long time. im posting up now
Yeah same here.

Around $250 in eth when I tried :hhh:

Maybe I did it wrong :yeshrug:

I gotta check now when I get home but zerion was saying my gas fee was lower than I thought thru all my transactions. Gotta add them up. Gas fees are ridiculously high but this was worth it for me. I did get in mad cheap so that affects it. I hate paying high gas too on uniswap but eth not giving me these type of gains. Especially when I'm not even holding one.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safemoon on another run crushing it's ATH :wow:

If this shyt reaches 3 0s one day I might have no choice but to retire :wow:
Breh how much are you holding and what is the road map, you think it'll rug at some point.

When it was first released whenever it pumped I was taking profits had I legit left it... Would've made a good amount now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Straight up. :jawalrus:

By the way, random thought I always hear people say I got a bag of this coin or that coin, I wonder what's considered a "bag"?

I know it's different for each coin because of price, but like for Link for example or VET.

Yeah definitely. I feel like I got a bag of Link but it depends on each individual what they would consider one. I don't know if price matters but you have a better chance of having a bag of a low price coin like Link vs a high price one like BTC unless you got in real early back in 2010 or when it was much cheaper.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Favorite meme coin other then doge is Hoge, this one has a cult like community backing it and if it can shave of a few 0"s I may just call it.

Threw in half an ETH letting it sit there for a year today and see where it is.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah definitely. I feel like I got a bag of Link but it depends on each individual what they would consider one. I don't know if price matters but you have a better chance of having a bag of a low price coin like Link vs a high price one like BTC unless you got in real early back in 2010 or when it was much cheaper.

No doubt, I can see that. I got a little under 100 of LINK, want to get to like 5-600 before it gets really crazy

Man, just imagining being around 2010 and having 500 to 600 BTC right now :picard::mjcry::wow:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I figured the stake thing out they should have said leave a base minimum when you withdraw so now I can't trigger the unstake without a bit of Tron in trust wallet..:beli:

In good news looked at my coinbase account and saw Ankr hit .20!!!!:wow: I brought in when it was .13

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah same here.

I gotta check now when I get home but zerion was saying my gas fee was lower than I thought thru all my transactions. Gotta add them up. Gas fees are ridiculously high but this was worth it for me. I did get in mad cheap so that affects it. I hate paying high gas too on uniswap but eth not giving me these type of gains. Especially when I'm not even holding one.

I'm too seasoned to fall victim to fomo any more than I already have

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Keep going ZEN.:damn:.

Edit: If/when it hits $130, I'll bless ten people that have just started crypto in here with $200 BTC. Need to give thanks to those before me that led me down this road, and towards the moon.:wow:.

It went past $130.:blessed:.

I said I would give $2,000 worth, so let's do it. If you have a ZEN wallet, I'll send $125 worth, and if you don't, then I'll send $75 worth of BTC. If you're one who's crushing it, let those that have just started eat first. Once the $2,000 hits, whether it's all ZEN holders or BTC, then I'll end it.

Send ZEN or BTC address through PM.

Edit: Sending ZEN based on current $136 value, and BTC at same value right now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Favorite meme coin other then doge is Hoge, this one has a cult like community backing it and if it can shave of a few 0"s I may just call it.

Threw in half an ETH letting it sit there for a year today and see where it is.

Yeah I'm with ya. Only 490k but if it can hit a penny at least I'll be happy.

I figured the stake thing out they should have said leave a base minimum when you withdraw so now I can't trigger the unstake without a bit of Tron in trust wallet..:beli:

In good news looked at my coinbase account and saw Ankr hit .20!!!!:wow: I brought in when it was .13

Danm thats whats up. TRX and ANKR both booming. :wow: