1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Hey man the coin is solid only spend what you can afford...:mjgrin: if it wasn't for me paying rent and other expenses I would have been dropped a bit more on it.:russ: Idk know why robinhood so slow with the money transfer..:patrice:

Lol no doubt, no doubt. You're good.

I only spend what I'm comfortable spending, i.e. I've cut out a lot of leisure spending and pour it into crypto/stocks (It amazes me how much a person spends on non-essential things).

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:damn: these no good mothafukkas on kucoin dropping the interest rates for USDT.

Yall mothafukkas messing with my money...:to:

Someone stop these b*stards they taking food out my mouth...:damn:

:mjcry::sadcam:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Man if ankr hits 500 I am sniffing a line of coke out of the booty crack of mimi curvacous live on YouTube...:lolbron:

GmDRTK.gif

:lolbron::deadmanny::bryan::dead: man I gotta mentally forget that 500 dollars figure, y'all going to have me mentally mapping out a whole different lifestyle and I'm really a chill low key type of dude

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron::deadmanny::bryan::dead: man I gotta mentally forget that 500 dollars figure, y'all going to have me mentally mapping out a whole different lifestyle and I'm really a chill low key type of dude

Breh kats talking about 500 dollars. I am out here trying to figure out how I am gonna fake my death, leave my wife and kids, change my name and burn off my finger prints. If it hits 500 bucks.

Then move to another country, marry Amara le negra and have like 20 side chicks.

:mjlol::lolbron:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Breh kats talking about 500 dollars. I am out here trying to figure out how I am gonna fake my death, leave my wife and kids, change my name and burn off my finger prints. If it hits 500 bucks.

Then move to another country, marry Amara le negra and have like 20 side chicks.

Yooooooo :deadmanny::deadmanny::banderas: I pictured this whole sequence :pachaha: I got no kids/wife but I still would have to change a few things and move around lmao

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
asking if I can use it similar to venmo/paypal/cash app like pull money out whenever I want.. put money in whenever I want

buys like on coinbase are automatic from what i've seen. think there's no issue with pulling out money except for the tax implications. more expensive if its under a year.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Post your wife in case one of the brehs want her after you leave her. :troll:

Must be holding half the circulating supply if you gonna be living large like that. :russ::salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
By the way, speaking of taxes, I know it's a higher tax rate on gains on stocks/crypto held under a year (short gains) vs capital gains on crypto/taxes over a year.

My question is if you have crypto that you get a position into and add little by little more shares throughout the year, does the "timer" start when you get your first initial position or when the last time you purchase the crypto?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
By the way, speaking of taxes, I know it's a higher tax rate on gains on stocks/crypto held under a year (short gains) vs capital gains on crypto/taxes over a year.

My question is if you have crypto that you get a position into and add little by little more shares throughout the year, does the "timer" start when you get your first initial position or when the last time you purchase the crypto?
guess it depends on the time of purchase. like lets say you buy 10 btc in january 2021, then another 10 in april 2021, then sell it all in march 2022, i assume you would pay short gains on the april purchase and long gains on the january purchase but i could be wrong. sounds logical tho. so i guess its when you purchase no matter how often you purchase after.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
guess it depends on the time of purchase. like lets say you buy 10 btc in january 2021, then another 10 in april 2021, then sell it all in march 2022, i assume you would pay short gains on the april purchase and long gains on the january purchase but i could be wrong. sounds logical tho. so i guess its when you purchase no matter how often you purchase after.

Oh ok. My plan was always to sit on some of these coins/stocks for at least a year to watch their growth and to cut down on those taxes, but then I realized I buy little by little so I'm like that full year may never come lol

Your explanation makes sense though.