1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Why's it been dead in the water for past 5 days? Rumors should've made it gain.

You want it to be dead in the water. Perfect time to keep investing. Read up more on ripple. Check their Reddit and news about it. It's still growing. If you have doubts every time you don't see gains or you see it drop, this shyt is gonna torture your psyche. Bitcoin got us spoiled by how fast it jumped this last 4 weeks. Gotta be patient breh

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
I think i'm gonna go with this ledger nano s since it seems to be pretty well recommended.

These things seem to run at $140- $180 a pop tho. Was that around what you got it for?

Granted, that was after doing a quick search on amazon since this one site recommended only to buy it through there or the ledger store. That same site also said they'd only cost like 65 bucks tho lol.

I online searched best buy, walmart, home depot, cotsco and sam's club and it didn't show up anywhere other than walmart if i wanted to buy it online (none in my store locations). I may have to just walk in to home depot and ask the staff, but if the price is still going to be in that 140-170 range, then i may just buy it off amazon.
copped my ledger nano 99$ off amazon prime...there even cheaper on 3rd party sites but I had to roll with a name i trust

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
copped my ledger nano 99$ off amazon prime...there even cheaper on 3rd party sites but I had to roll with a name i trust

I ended up getting mine from amazon prime the other day, but i paid the $140. i didn't see the 99 ones otherwise i'd have copped it. Expecting to get mine on Tuesday. Then i'll cop a safe

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I also spent $800 total on 4.1 litecoin and the value is at $1,321 now.

2 of them cost me 100/each, which was fantastic. Then after the big bump and ensuing dip i caved and bought another 2 at 243 and 298. Still, in total i'm up 500, and so i guess it'll just go to the wallet to chill.

Wasn't sure whether it was better to do that or to put that amount into bitecoin. I'm thinking long term wise

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
4,495 verge
643 ripple
179 mana

Not quite sure what to do with the mana but i figure i'll take yalls advise and sit on the verge and ripple.

I don't know what to expect from Mana, I sold some to jump into a position quick since the auction doesn't end for 4 days.

This is one of those perfect examples of how crypto doesn't move like how everyone expects, there were projections that this shyt would hit $2.00 during the auction, meanwhile it's fluctuating between .09 - .11 since the auction started. I don't know what to expect, there could be a massive selloff once the auction is over from people who are getting out of it, then again I've seen pictures of virtual land inside the auction selling for $20,000+