1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Because then they could artificially lower and raise the supply like they do with regular money... IF they had enough of it. Everyone's trading them now at such a high volume that if somebody or some entity with sufficiently deep pockets wanted to they could just gobble em all up and tell you how much the price is worth. Such like a bank or a team of em in fact.

Soon as they buy, prices will spike and you can sell at big profit and pocket it. That's what I'm gonna do.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Yea. I was 2 seconds away from selling it at 8 cents but I got talked out of it. Now it killed verges momentum. Got it very cheap so I'mma sit on it
Yea, i got all of mine at .01 so .08 would've been nice but i was of the mentality that it could one day be at what ripple is (.72) or even just half of that. Not even considering what those optimists were saying about it being over a dollar one day. So idk. Right now seeing it hover at .05-.06 isn't bad. I may have to sell some next time it jumps i suppose

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Ripple cap is 100billion, btc is like 21million. I doubt your gonna get super rich off of it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yea. I was 2 seconds away from selling it at 8 cents but I got talked out of it. Now it killed verges momentum. Got it very cheap so I'mma sit on it

I didn't know how high it was going to go during that so I held and the sell off was too quick for me to handle. I wouldve bought back in and ended up with more coins of it