NULL
In on

Verge
Ripple
Tron
Substratum
Quanstamp

Any other cool alt coints you guys recommend? Still new to the alt game

Also what should I look for with alt coins?

Circulating supply?
Market cap?
Total supply?

How do you guys make your picks? Tryna diversify for 2018

You are buying them on binance?

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Waiting on coinseed to update Friday.

Only thing that sucks is that you can’t transfer coins so it’s basically a savings account in coins. Don’t have a problem with that as I plan on holding long term but it would be nice to have the option.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm selling my verge... Verge seem like it won't go anywhere other than pumping and dumping. Plus unless you got 10,000 or more in it and the price jumps, it's not much of a profit... Don't see coinbase adding it either. Might have to trade and stock up on more ripple. The ripple effect is coming brehs...

FSP

Banned
Daps
I'm selling my verge... Verge seem like it won't go anywhere other than pumping and dumping. Plus unless you got 10,000 or more in it and the price jumps, it's not much of a profit... Don't see coinbase adding it either. Might have to trade and stock up on more ripple. The ripple effect is coming brehs...
Why would big money getting into crypto be a bad thing??
It would create a massive demand for coins
Because then they could artificially lower and raise the supply like they do with regular money... IF they had enough of it. Everyone's trading them now at such a high volume that if somebody or some entity with sufficiently deep pockets wanted to they could just gobble em all up and tell you how much the price is worth. Such like a bank or a team of em in fact.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Ripple has been stagnate longer then verge. I'm leaning towards selling verge too. Gonna give it couple more days.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Ripple has been stagnate longer then verge. I'm leaning towards selling verge too. Gonna give it couple more days.
Ripple got big things planned for the future though. I'm thinking long term. The lower the price is now, the more time it gives me to keep stocking up.