1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yo fam, the fukk?!!:dahell:

My coinbase limit just went up a lot:lupe:

Earlier today it was pretty low. Logged back in and now it’s at a decent limit. Not complaining but it seemed pretty random, especially after I posted how low it was in this thread earlier.:patrice:

Did this happen for anyone else?

It's a tease cuz the sell limit rarely increases. I don't want to be able to buy if I can't sell same amount if needed.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
How does that work? Low volume is good because it means most coins are being held and not traded right ?

b*stards killed the momentum with that move last night.

Low volume is bad, it means nobody is buying and nobody is selling, you want trades to be taking place and for the buys to eventually outpace the sells for the value to increase. As a coin increases in value the volume usually increases, there are exceptions like low supply coins, but those are more prone to wild swings in price.

There's still momentum, there may have been some pump & dump going on, but all it takes is a push to get these things rolling because traders see the volume and will jump in. It's too early to say anything, that kind of growth the coin saw is really rare, but usually once it happens it kind of puts the coin on the map. They will need to come through on some of their roadmap to really push it higher, for now people will hold for awhile so the coins value shouldn't tank.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Low volume is bad, it means nobody is buying and nobody is selling, you want trades to be taking place and for the buys to eventually outpace the sells for the value to increase. As a coin increases in value the volume usually increases, there are exceptions like low supply coins, but those are more prone to wild swings in price.

There's still momentum, there may have been some pump & dump going on, but all it takes is a push to get these things rolling because traders see the volume and will jump in. It's too early to say anything, that kind of growth the coin saw is really rare, but usually once it happens it kind of puts the coin on the map. They will need to come through on some of their roadmap to really push it higher, for now people will hold for awhile so the coins value shouldn't tank.

I'm holding and it's already moving up, I learned how to spot a pump and dump at least. I'll start studying and looking more into volume. I've been operating off intuition and the overall optimism and psychology people have toward a coin.

Hope everyone sees how rare this opportunity is, brehs better take full advantage we won't see anything like this again in our lifetimes

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm holding and it's already moving up, I learned how to spot a pump and dump at least. I'll start studying and looking more into volume. I've been operating off intuition and the overall optimism and psychology people have toward a coin.

Hope everyone sees how rare this opportunity is, brehs better take full advantage we won't see anything like this again in our lifetimes

Every coin has it's supporters, just read about them all and go from there.

If the wraith protocol is real and does what they say this will be a top 5 coin in no time, if it's fake then this company is done. We 13 days to go, they have said over and over again in their dischord chat that we're getting it before the end of the year.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

what coin you talking about?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I'm trolling, hardware wallets have their place but a wallet is just a address and a private key. You can just print them out and keep them off the internet, no hardware wallet needed.

This is true. But you better laminate that paper if you print it out and keep a pic of it just in case :ufdup: