1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yeah I’m definitely copping a hardware wallet in the next week or so.

The only thing that sucks is that fukking nobody accepts Discover Card:mjcry:

I use that card the most since you get cash back just for using it. Could be feasting right now but :francis:

FSP

Banned
Daps
2018: The Year Central Banks Begin Buying Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk

Y’all know about this? The window for selling them at this current price might be smaller than we think

I really don’t want these banks to start buying these crypto but what the fukk else can we do if they just up and decide to?

On a side note, this might make Ripple might take off if I’m understanding it correctly

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
2018: The Year Central Banks Begin Buying Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk

Y’all know about this? The window for selling them at this current price might be smaller than we think

I really don’t want these banks to start buying these crypto but what the fukk else can we do if they just up and decide to?

On a side note, this might make Ripple might take off if I’m understanding it correctly
Why would big money getting into crypto be a bad thing??
It would create a massive demand for coins

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you are on Twitter I would highly suggest to start following crypto Twitter. I learned alot of shyt and stay informed about stay because I'm scrolling Twitter anyway. I've been in it since August but I tell people first things to do when getting into this is read Satoshi's whitebook https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf, learn about block chain technology, buy the big 3 but spend the most on bitcoin and learn about "hodl".
No one cares about that cac meme

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's why you get a hardware wallet and store all your shyt on there. at this point there's no record of anybody having their crypto stolen from a hardware wallet. even if it's stolen it's almost impossible to get into. and a person only has 3 tries to enter a password then all data is erased.
Hardware wallets are scams lol.... why can't you guys use ink and paper?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
At this point i'm 90% convinced he was connected to the team who pulled off that pump and dump yesterday. I'm sure he made crazy money on that shyt too. Crypto currency has to be a millionaires wet dream. Completely unregulated. They can manipulate the market and make hundreds of millions with no fear of legal repercussions. I'd be doing the same god damn thing.

He mentioned several other coins breh, that one is cheap and hasn't done much of anything since he named it as the one with his personal holdings.

There was a dump @ 477 sats on the nose, it dropped down to 350-380 sats immediately, but that seemed like a group that came in later as the coin hit 265 earlier in the day and sort of stalled until a few hours later when a pump did start. It has maintained volume since that happened, but Verge needs to release something soon to get some momentum back. I'm not really going to complain as I've made more with this than I thought it would give me, I'll hold until the volume starts to drop.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

He mentioned several other coins breh, that one is cheap and hasn't done much of anything since he named it as the one with his personal holdings.

There was a dump @ 477 sats on the nose, it dropped down to 350-380 sats immediately, but that seemed like a group that came in later as the coin hit 265 earlier in the day and sort of stalled until a few hours later when a pump did start. It has maintained volume since that happened, but Verge needs to release something soon to get some momentum back. I'm not really going to complain as I've made more with this than I thought it would give me, I'll hold until the volume starts to drop.

How does that work? Low volume is good because it means most coins are being held and not traded right ?

b*stards killed the momentum with that move last night.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
At this point i'm 90% convinced he was connected to the team who pulled off that pump and dump yesterday. I'm sure he made crazy money on that shyt too. Crypto currency has to be a millionaires wet dream. Completely unregulated. They can manipulate the market and make hundreds of millions with no fear of legal repercussions. I'd be doing the same god damn thing.
Universa, we tried to tell ya'll but when it becomes the new NEO, I told ya.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

Yea I'm still gonna hold. Even after that dump it's still holding strong. But like you said. They need something soon. Supposedly they're gonna be making an announcement on a new wallet and maybe even dropping that wraith protocol in the coming weeks. I'm not even mad at the pump groups who hit it. Just mad I didn't withdrawal some of my earnings while it was at its peak. But ima hold. If these announcements get delayed I might start having doubts.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Yea I'm still gonna hold. Even after that dump it's still holding strong. But like you said. They need something soon. Supposedly they're gonna be making an announcement on a new wallet and maybe even dropping that wraith protocol in the coming weeks. I'm not even mad at the pump groups who hit it. Just mad I didn't withdrawal some of my earnings while it was at its peak. But ima hold. If these announcements get delayed I might start having doubts.
Announcements regarding verge?

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Verge up to .054 needs to hit .06 to keep momentum.

Monday should be buyers to keep things going.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Yo fam, the fukk?!!:dahell:

My coinbase limit just went up a lot:lupe:

Earlier today it was pretty low. Logged back in and now it’s at a decent limit. Not complaining but it seemed pretty random, especially after I posted how low it was in this thread earlier.:patrice:

Did this happen for anyone else?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Ok, so on Binance, I have no idea how to trade money from Litecoins over to Verge or Ripple. Can someone walk me through this? I have this deposit address and tag, but no where to put them