1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Go to Twitter and search "pump dump xvg"......There's tweets from months back warning people of verge being a pump and dump coin. It's made me profits but seeing all this has me like :ohhh:

Actually go to Twitter and search "McAfee pump dump" and there's a bunch of dirt on John McAfee possibly being involved in many pump and dump schemes. This whole shyt actually has me fascinated. Was reading an article on business insider about a guy who's supposedly involved in a big time pump and dump group. Said they were gonna get started on something major around December 10th. And if a coin gets pumped and dumped they'll most likely hit it again right after. So if it verge does something ridiculous again like yesterday I'll be ready for it:yeshrug:

Not trying to sway anybody on verge, just trying to look out for the brehs on here. Don't want to see anybody get taken. So just do your research and see how you feel about it. But If we're smart we can actually use these pump and dumps to our advantage. :yeshrug:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
If you are on Twitter I would highly suggest to start following crypto Twitter. I learned alot of shyt and stay informed about stay because I'm scrolling Twitter anyway. I've been in it since August but I tell people first things to do when getting into this is read Satoshi's whitebook https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf, learn about block chain technology, buy the big 3 but spend the most on bitcoin and learn about "hodl".

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
Go to Twitter and search "pump dump xvg"......There's tweets from months back warning people of verge being a pump and dump coin. It's made me profits but seeing all this has me like :ohhh:

Actually go to Twitter and search "McAfee pump dump" and there's a bunch of dirt on John McAfee possibly being involved in many pump and dump schemes. This whole shyt actually has me fascinated. Was reading an article on business insider about a guy who's supposedly involved in a big time pump and dump group. Said they were gonna get started on something major around December 10th. And if a coin gets pumped and dumped they'll most likely hit it again right after. So if it verge does something ridiculous again like yesterday I'll be ready for it:yeshrug:

Not trying to sway anybody on verge, just trying to look out for the brehs on here. Don't want to see anybody get taken. So just do your research and see how you feel about it. But If we're smart we can actually use these pump and dumps to our advantage. :yeshrug:
Anything McAfee tweets about goes up, so naturally I don't trust that he is just tweeting to tweet. Guy is a billionaire with skin in the game, if he knows 140 characters can manipulate the market in his favor he will do so.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If you are on Twitter I would highly suggest to start following crypto Twitter. I learned alot of shyt and stay informed about stay because I'm scrolling Twitter anyway. I've been in it since August but I tell people first things to do when getting into this is read Satoshi's whitebook https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf, learn about block chain technology, buy the big 3 but spend the most on bitcoin and learn about "hodl".
The thing about this though. Is how much return am I really gonna get on bitcoin at this point?.....I could see if I had hundreds of thousands to play with. But if I put in 1k on bitcoin. It could take a very long time to even double that. So I like the idea of putting down more on these alt coins and making quick come ups. Even if they happen to be shyt coins. Just get in and get out while you still got profits. :yeshrug:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
@((ReFleX))
I almost sold verge at 8 cents but I hesitated and it tanked fast. Like u said any sudden jumps I'll be ready this time.
Yup. The whales controlling this game and we gotta play by their rules. If it makes me money I ain't even mad:yeshrug:......I'm actually more interested in potential pump and dump coins now then actual good ones:heh:.......nothing like quick come ups. These pump and dump schemes are ingenious when you think about it. Even during the pump yesterday I was so tempted to buy in more because I was convinced I was missing out on more profits. Luckily I held back. But imagine how many people bought more when it hit 9 cents and lost it all when the shyt got dumped:wow:

I'm glad this happened and I was able to witness it in real time. Got me ready as fukk for next time.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Anything McAfee tweets about goes up, so naturally I don't trust that he is just tweeting to tweet. Guy is a billionaire with skin in the game, if he knows 140 characters can manipulate the market in his favor he will do so.
At this point i'm 90% convinced he was connected to the team who pulled off that pump and dump yesterday. I'm sure he made crazy money on that shyt too. Crypto currency has to be a millionaires wet dream. Completely unregulated. They can manipulate the market and make hundreds of millions with no fear of legal repercussions. I'd be doing the same god damn thing.

FSP

Banned
Daps
So I should mention at some point

one of these big cryptocurrency repositories (like coinbase) may get hacked and when this happens all of the coins are going to be stolen.

So my question is if this happens, what will happen next. As far as I know none of your money is insured...one big plus with centralized banking. But...what happens then?

Seems almost stupid to even do that because then the market value will drop to almost nothing I’m thinking

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps

one of these big cryptocurrency repositories (like coinbase) may get hacked and when this happens all of the coins are going to be stolen.

So my question is if this happens, what will happen next. As far as I know none of your money is insured...one big plus with centralized banking. But...what happens then?

Seems almost stupid to even do that because then the market value will drop to almost nothing I’m thinking
that's why you get a hardware wallet and store all your shyt on there. at this point there's no record of anybody having their crypto stolen from a hardware wallet. even if it's stolen it's almost impossible to get into. and a person only has 3 tries to enter a password then all data is erased.

FSP

Banned
Daps
that's why you get a hardware wallet and store all your shyt on there. at this point there's no record of anybody having their crypto stolen from a hardware wallet. even if it's stolen it's almost impossible to get into. and a person only has 3 tries to enter a password then all data is erased.
So if I was a hater I could just enter a password wrong 3 times and delete all of your money?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Coinbase is fdic insured up to 250k. I'm more concerned about binance and bittrex getting hacked :manny:

How is Coinbase insured?