1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
:salute: duly noted. *enters the sit-back-and-watch phase*
I’m no expert so don’t take my word as god. I’m up but I’m not playing huge money. Couple gs. I’m sure there’s someone in the thread doin better than me with better advice so don’t feel too comfortable.

I’m just projecting my own fears to feel better :bryan:

Last edited:

FSP

Banned
Daps
Yesterday shyt was pumped to damn near 10 cents. For like 20 minutes. shyt was insane. People were buying crazy amounts. Pumping the value. Then they all "dumped".....the price plummeted and everybody started panic selling. Now it's back to 5 cents and the price keeps dropping.
Lmao that’s fukked up but at least it wasn’t too much money

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
@Malta
Is .06 thought to be its current floor or should I wait it out before jumping in?

I think the floor is .045-.05

I haven't been checking it much today, Sunday doesn't seem to active and I'm just holding my position on several coins right now. I may give day trading a shot this week or the next.

brehs Im lowkey disappointed, I know I gotta think more longterm about these things but my $500 aint growing at all...Im actually down a bit. Have $200 in verge, $200 in ripple and the rest ($100) scattered between eth, btc, and ltc. Maybe I just have to hold on to them for at least a few months to see real action

Here are my purchases and the (price) I purchased them at

xvg (0.04) x 4,200
xrp (0.70) x 280
eth (520) x 0.0986
btc (17,083) x 0.00137
ltc (247) x 0.154

Any help from the vets? whats the next move for me? Just sit on these for now?
@Malta @Chef Mello @Everydaybreh @MMA

Just gotta stay in the pocket and be patient, I'm not gonna sit here and act like I didn't make tons of mistakes when I started, or that I don't still make mistakes. I was very impatient when I started and fukked myself out of thousands by bailing too soon, or chasing pumps only to come back to the coin I was sitting on with less coins total because the price never dropped back to where it was when I left.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Fam what limit did y’all start out with on coinbase?

:francis:

Trying to get a good amount of litecoin but this limit shyt is :snoop:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I lost .05% of my btc holding buying alts, I think everyone makes that mistake :flabbynsick:
Hopefully others read this thread and learn.

Yeah, I suggest everyone keep BTC as their base that they don't touch, skim 5-10% off altcoin gains and put that back into that base.