1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
But I plan on holding. Gotta take a deep breath and chill. Last 2 weeks have spoiled us.
Thats what Im thinking too, maybe I gotta chill..Ive been watching their movement daily, probably throw these in a wallet and change daily watching to weekly.
@2stainz

I was in Bitcoin and alt coin till a week ago. Now I'm in alts about 70%
I've been doing good but I'm not a pro or anything just starting to get a feel for the market
No doubt, Im the same way. Im still a n00b. Preciate the advice nevertheless :salute:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
brehs Im lowkey disappointed, I know I gotta think more longterm about these things but my $500 aint growing at all...Im actually down a bit. Have $200 in verge, $200 in ripple and the rest ($100) scattered between eth, btc, and ltc. Maybe I just have to hold on to them for at least a few months to see real action

Here are my purchases and the (price) I purchased them at

xvg (0.04) x 4,200
xrp (0.70) x 280
eth (520) x 0.0986
btc (17,083) x 0.00137
ltc (247) x 0.154

Any help from the vets? whats the next move for me? Just sit on these for now?
@Malta @Chef Mello @Everydaybreh @MMA

You should be up if you bought at those prices. Keep holding. I'm up nearly four times my initial investment. I started 3 weeks ago. First week I was a little sad but then LTC took off.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
That pump and dump on verge yesterday definitely opened up my eyes and has me rethinking my strategy. Instead of spreading amongst different coins. Maybe go heavier on one or two coins. Get quicker returns and cash out on my profits. Wash rinse and repeat. Still will leave my initial deposits on alts with genuine potential though.

Also gonna be on the lookout for shyt coins that randomly grow in value with no rhyme or reason. Could be a potential pump and dump and oppprtunity for a quick come up. I'm learning this game is full of shady tactics. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing for us. Ima be like barnacles on these whales. Leeching off their gains and taking advantage of their manipulation on the system.

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
You should be up if you bought at those prices. Keep holding. I'm up nearly four times my initial investment. I started 3 weeks ago. First week I was a little sad but then LTC took off.
Patience young grasshopbrehs.

My friend sold bitcoins at 730$.

Senpai says patience coli-san.
:salute: duly noted. *enters the sit-back-and-watch phase*

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That pump and dump on verge yesterday definitely opened up my eyes and has me rethinking my strategy. Instead of spreading amongst different coins. Maybe go heavier on one or two coins. Get quicker returns and cash out on my profits. Wash rinse and repeat. Still will leave my initial deposits on alts with genuine potential though.

Also gonna be on the lookout for shyt coins that randomly grow in value with no rhyme or reason. Could be a potential pump and dump and oppprtunity for a quick come up. I'm learning this game is full of shady tactics. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing for us. Ima be like barnacles on these whales. Leeching off their gains and taking advantage of their manipulation on the system.

How much u got invested in this total?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps

Bookmark and follow all the Reddit pages for the coins too.

Here's another good place to lurk
Speculation (Altcoins)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
How much u got invested in this total?
About 1k. Still up a decent amount cause I went in on verge when it was at 2 cents. But wish I had sold my profits after that pump yesterday cause I was up a crazy amount at that point. But I'll be ready for it next time. We all shoulda known something was off when verge doubled in value in damn near 30 minutes. No way interest increased that suddenly with no major announcement. But you live and you learn:yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Patience young grasshopbrehs.

My friend sold bitcoins at 730$.

Senpai says patience coli-san.

:picard:

tumblr_ng7y1zIdkK1u3fb51o1_250.gif

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
#teamNoPullOut from the gate you already know.

Shout out to my son.

I’m bout to raw dog the exchange.
I turned 500 to 800 right now, once i make another 200 im not gonna pull my profits anymore and just let everything sit and check back in a few months.

For me this was just an experiement. I’ve almost made back what i put in so after that i dont really mind if the bubble bursts with what ever have left in there.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
What is this verge pump everyone's talking about? I bought 1050 at 4 cents and so far it's at 5 cents. I'm confused

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
What is this verge pump everyone's talking about? I bought 1050 at 4 cents and so far it's at 5 cents. I'm confused
Yesterday shyt was pumped to damn near 10 cents. For like 20 minutes. shyt was insane. People were buying crazy amounts. Pumping the value. Then they all "dumped".....the price plummeted and everybody started panic selling. Now it's back to 5 cents and the price keeps dropping.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Yesterday shyt was pumped to damn near 10 cents. For like 20 minutes. shyt was insane. People were buying crazy amounts. Pumping the value. Then they all "dumped".....the price plummeted and everybody started panic selling. Now it's back to 5 cents and the price keeps dropping.

I mean unless you bought over 50k in at 1 cent or less, I don't see what the excitements about...