1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now they telling me since I live in the NYC area binance wont verify me... :what: THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Now they telling me since I live in the NYC area binance wont verify me... :what: THIS MAKES NO SENSE!!!
Yeah, you still cant get verified in Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Texas, Vermont and New York.

The coldest part is they still allow you to sign up, deposit, and trade on there with an unverified account in those areas, then hit you with that technicality when you try to withdraw :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, you still cant get verified in Connecticut, Hawaii, Idaho, Louisiana, Texas, Vermont and New York.

The coldest part is they still allow you to sign up, deposit, and trade on there with an unverified account in those areas, then hit you with that technicality when you try to withdraw :mjlol:

200.gif

Sounds like alot of bullshyt to me:pacspit: who made this restriction???

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt might hit $1000 next few years...and I remember when this muthafukka was $0.10 and just hit the market...crazy...no way in hell I would’ve held it this long tho
I got in at .90 and $1.20 and was furious because I dragged my feet for a few days when the boys said it was .10 and to grab it. :snoop:

This just goes to show, it's never too late.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got in at .90 and $1.20 and was furious because I dragged my feet for a few days when the boys said it was .10 and to grab it. :snoop:

This just goes to show, it's never too late.

oh yeah I forgot...we was definitely all in the group at that time lol

some recognized the potential for it to be huge immediately...I’ll keep it honest and say I didn’t think they’d be able to become much less maintain being a top-level exchange

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have 3k and I want to use it for passive income purposes and I'm not sure if putting it in cake given its ATH is a good idea?

Any other potential tokens to generate a nice passive income on a DEX?

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh yeah I forgot...we was definitely all in the group at that time lol

some recognized the potential for it to be huge immediately...I’ll keep it honest and say I didn’t think they’d be able to become much less maintain being a top-level exchange
Might want to take a look at Kucoin Shares too.
I remember it hitting a higher price ($25) than BNB when they first came out, then when Binance prospered BNB passed KCS up.
KCS was like a dollar a year ago and now it's $12 bucks. :beli:
Exchange tokens are good to have in the portfolio.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I have 3k and I want to use it for passive income purposes and I'm not sure if putting it in cake given its ATH is a good idea?

Any other potential tokens to generate a nice passive income on a DEX?
Has anyone seen the ridiculous APY'S in beefy.finance is that legit?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Can't STAND when exchanges do that shady shyt. To make a deposit you don't need no verification. But let a nikka try to pull his shyt out?

Woahhh woahh hold on there young fella, we gonna need 3 pieces of identification and like 3 selfies first :mjgrin: