1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can't STAND when exchanges do that shady shyt. To make a deposit you don't need no verification. But let a nikka try to pull his shyt out?

Woahhh woahh hold on there young fella, we gonna need 3 pieces of identification and like 3 selfies first :mjgrin:

Is there ANYWAY to take my shyt off the old binance wallet???:what:

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If I’m buying bnb I would be better off buying usdt?

depends on the fees

fiat -> bnb has lower fees than fiat -> usdt -> bnb

but double-check with your exchange

the most common use case for usdt is to lock in profit during a bull market which can be volatile

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma tell cats one more time to buy Iota :hubie:

Machines That Shop for Themselves Promise to Save Time and Money

It’s too early to say whether existing payment networks will be robust enough to process potentially millions of IoT payments per second, says Dr. Mercan. While not optimal yet, decentralized payment systems that use blockchain-like technologies could offer a secure alternative, he says.

The value transfer protocol IOTA, named after the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet, has been developed to facilitate micropayments between connected objects, says co-founder Dominik Schiener. It relies on a “tangle” where each transaction confirms two others, which makes the process fast and feeless, he says. IOTA could become a standard adopted by devices as varied as electric cars, industrial robots and power grids, Mr. Schiener says.

The protocol is currently being tested as the backbone to a local, automated energy market in Trondheim, Norway, as part of a project funded by the European Union. A 2019 pilot program with Jaguar Land Rover had drivers in Ireland use IOTA to earn digital credits every time their cars flagged potholes and shared traffic updates with local authorities or navigation providers. Users could redeem the credits to pay for parking and tolls.

“As the infrastructure and opportunities across the industry evolve, there could be potential for this technology,” says Jess Bowden-Eyre, a spokeswoman for Jaguar Land Rover.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma tell cats one more time to buy Iota :hubie:

Machines That Shop for Themselves Promise to Save Time and Money

It’s too early to say whether existing payment networks will be robust enough to process potentially millions of IoT payments per second, says Dr. Mercan. While not optimal yet, decentralized payment systems that use blockchain-like technologies could offer a secure alternative, he says.

The value transfer protocol IOTA, named after the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet, has been developed to facilitate micropayments between connected objects, says co-founder Dominik Schiener. It relies on a “tangle” where each transaction confirms two others, which makes the process fast and feeless, he says. IOTA could become a standard adopted by devices as varied as electric cars, industrial robots and power grids, Mr. Schiener says.

The protocol is currently being tested as the backbone to a local, automated energy market in Trondheim, Norway, as part of a project funded by the European Union. A 2019 pilot program with Jaguar Land Rover had drivers in Ireland use IOTA to earn digital credits every time their cars flagged potholes and shared traffic updates with local authorities or navigation providers. Users could redeem the credits to pay for parking and tolls.

“As the infrastructure and opportunities across the industry evolve, there could be potential for this technology,” says Jess Bowden-Eyre, a spokeswoman for Jaguar Land Rover.
Is this on smart chain or uni?

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Has anyone seen the ridiculous APY'S in beefy.finance is that legit?

I’d like to know this as well. I want to look into getting some bondly and yield farm on pancake swap. Percentage rate is over 400 right now. I’m a little leery due to stories I’ve heard about hacking. Could someone offer some insight? Is it even worth it to do if I own under 1000 coins or am I better off playing the long game and stick to staking?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Is Enjin a good long term hold, or is it a quick flip? I got in yesterday at $3.26.:patrice:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Might want to take a look at Kucoin Shares too.
I remember it hitting a higher price ($25) than BNB when they first came out, then when Binance prospered BNB passed KCS up.
KCS was like a dollar a year ago and now it's $12 bucks. :beli:
Exchange tokens are good to have in the portfolio.

Yep I got KCS. shyt been going up every day