1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Yeah that is exactly what I am trying to figure out now ie: what is likely to double up first. BTC obviously is hovering around it's own ATH so I'd be trading into it's current run, where these particular alts haven't gotten back to their highs of 2018. ADA is close, XLM/TRON halfway there, XRP way way off still. Just don't know if I have the confidence in them to continuing climbing, where BTC just seems like a matter of time before taking off again.
Does it have to be all or nothing? Can you put half in BTC and leave the other half in your alts?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I gotta change my original binance account into a US binance account...:beli: smfh this is ridiculous I was there since the beginning

registering for a Binance.US account is a huge pain, good luck you’ll need it

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Does it have to be all or nothing? Can you put half in BTC and leave the other half in your alts?
Oh, not at all. I think I just wanted to make a move that I could "set and forget" since I havent really traded any of these from the initial buy in years ago. I dont check often enough to day trade either and figured condensing to one (BTC) would be easier with better upside. But half and half is a actually a good idea!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
registering for a Binance.US account is a huge pain, good luck you’ll need it
I know I hated they had to split the original website Into two, it was bullshyt years ago I was on binance since the beginning of alot of crypto started... :beli: having to go through setting a new account and transfering the wallet is a headache

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BNB and XRP.
DKMghN.gif