1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Where can you stake Vet chain, for a bigger gain %, Crypto.com will give you 2% or so?

I didn't pull the trigger on BNB last week :mjcry:

Any brehs getting on Litecoin, I feel that it's going to hit 450 soon.

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
RSR is really testing my patience lol. it's tough to see so many other coins go from 2-5 cents to $3-10+ in less than a year (although RSR is still significantly higher than it was a year ago) while RSR languishes in this 5 to 10 cent range. everyday i get up, i hope that's the day that it's anywhere from $1-3.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
RSR is really testing my patience lol. it's tough to see so many other coins go from 2-5 cents to $3-10+ in less than a year (although RSR is still significantly higher than it was a year ago) while RSR languishes in this 5 to 10 cent range. everyday i get up, i hope that's the day that it's anywhere from $1-3.
I'm hoping Dogecoin goes up quick like that we might have a new floor at 6cents.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Explain for all us novice breh...:feedme:

It’s risky as fukk and you can get liquidated and lose money, if you’re using too much and price drops to the liquidated price.

It’s borrowing funds to pay back...there’s interest depending on how much you borrow and a certain amount of days you have to pay back, 7, 14, and 28. At leas that’s how it is on Kucoin, the safe and smarter option is to max 2-3x leverage. But experience traders will use a lot more. Knowing charts is essential.

so say you have 100, borrow 200.. your balance is now 300 to trade with, but you owe 200. Say you find a bottom or entry on something that’s about to break out.. you get in on 1.00.. it goes to 1.50 and you sell, you now have 450 and owe what you borrowed, so you made about 150 in profit off of borrowed money.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Imma tell cats one more time to buy Iota :hubie:

Machines That Shop for Themselves Promise to Save Time and Money

It’s too early to say whether existing payment networks will be robust enough to process potentially millions of IoT payments per second, says Dr. Mercan. While not optimal yet, decentralized payment systems that use blockchain-like technologies could offer a secure alternative, he says.

The value transfer protocol IOTA, named after the smallest letter of the Greek alphabet, has been developed to facilitate micropayments between connected objects, says co-founder Dominik Schiener. It relies on a “tangle” where each transaction confirms two others, which makes the process fast and feeless, he says. IOTA could become a standard adopted by devices as varied as electric cars, industrial robots and power grids, Mr. Schiener says.

The protocol is currently being tested as the backbone to a local, automated energy market in Trondheim, Norway, as part of a project funded by the European Union. A 2019 pilot program with Jaguar Land Rover had drivers in Ireland use IOTA to earn digital credits every time their cars flagged potholes and shared traffic updates with local authorities or navigation providers. Users could redeem the credits to pay for parking and tolls.

“As the infrastructure and opportunities across the industry evolve, there could be potential for this technology,” says Jess Bowden-Eyre, a spokeswoman for Jaguar Land Rover.

Does IOTA prevent double spends yet?