1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good stuff, I've been meaning to get in on cake can I ask how much cake do you have to earn that amount?
And is it safe to stake on pancake bunny?

I'm over 400 and and I usually have $1-2000 in whatever new farm they add. I don't use Bunny but do far it's been safe. Beefy might be faster than Bunny.

With CAKE being $20 it's too late to start buying and get high returns. You might as well play the lottery or farm for it.

The lottery is ridiculous if you win

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
CAKE back over $20:wow:

Between staking and farming I should bring in $500 weekly. It still has room to grow since it's a 5x away from Uniswap in market cap.

I seen a guy who bought in at .50 and gets $1000 daily:whew:

Bought the FTM dip earlier today and set a sell order at 2x. Hoping this hits a quick pump and is a solid trade so I can buy the retest and ride it to the next target over $1.
BSC and BNB are making people stupid money :salute:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm over 400 and and I usually have $1-2000 in whatever new farm they add. I don't use Bunny but do far it's been safe. Beefy might be faster than Bunny.

With CAKE being $20 it's too late to start buying and get high returns. You might as well play the lottery or farm for it.

The lottery is ridiculous if you win

I think the value of cake with smart chain audience growing will only go up, BNB is over 300 right now.

I doubt I'll do it but more out of curiousity how are you eligible for the lottery?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the value of cake with smart chain audience growing will only go up, BNB is over 300 right now.

I doubt I'll do it but more out of curiousity how are you eligible for the lottery?

BNB over 400.

1 lottery ticket = 1 CAKE

When they upgrade to PCS v2 lottery tickets will be $1. v2 is going is really going to separate it from every other dex. They have a prediction market that'll bring in a boatload of money.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Made everything back I lost yesterday and more, and this 8x leverage on ENJ is working out nicely

got in at 2.35, keeps going up after a lil pullback.. got a sell for 4.10

edit: not selling until after CB ipo, forgot bout that lol

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
CAKE back over $20:wow:

Between staking and farming I should bring in $500 weekly. It still has room to grow since it's a 5x away from Uniswap in market cap.

I seen a guy who bought in at .50 and gets $1000 daily:whew:

Bought the FTM dip earlier today and set a sell order at 2x. Hoping this hits a quick pump and is a solid trade so I can buy the retest and ride it to the next target over $1.
How much would you have to buy right now to make $1k daily?

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Has anyone holding alts for a long time swapped them all for BTC now? I have been holding XRP/ADA/XLM/TRON since 17'

Finally in the green again and unsure if I should hold them all or just move them into BTC entirely.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Has anyone holding alts for a long time swapped them all for BTC now? I have been holding XRP/ADA/XLM/TRON since 17'

Finally in the green again and unsure if I should hold them all or just move them into BTC entirely.
Seems like those have been the most stagnant out of all of them. It's like you back to even now. Depends on if you want to keep risking or try btc. Btc would've likely given you a better run from those 4 during that time but what matters now is the future. If you can have the patience to hold them and double up before a btc double up then stay and see what happens. All depends on you and your risk tolerance and patience level.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Seems like those have been the most stagnant out of all of them. It's like you back to even now. Depends on if you want to keep risking or try btc. Btc would've likely given you a better run from those 4 during that time but what matters now is the future. If you can have the patience to hold them and double up before a btc double up then stay and see what happens. All depends on you and your risk tolerance and patience level.
Yeah that is exactly what I am trying to figure out now ie: what is likely to double up first. BTC obviously is hovering around it's own ATH so I'd be trading into it's current run, where these particular alts haven't gotten back to their highs of 2018. ADA is close, XLM/TRON halfway there, XRP way way off still. Just don't know if I have the confidence in them to continuing climbing, where BTC just seems like a matter of time before taking off again.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

TRX out of these is the ultimate shyt coin, but I’d hold throughout this bull run, a lot of CT Twitter seems to believe this bullrun is going to be unprecedented.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the Bitcoin the safest and most reliable coin? Are there any other upcoming coins who have that potential?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the Bitcoin the safest and most reliable coin? Are there any other upcoming coins who have that potential?
Bitcoin is the safest long term play by a long shot....there is no coin on the market that compares, anybody who tells you different is lying. The closest #2 is ETH because people actually use the project for shyt and its not just whitepapers, but its a distant #2. But the gap between #2 and #3 is even wider.

Outside of those 2 any other coin could literally die off at any time. Now with that said the gains from alts are much higher than what BTC/ETH can give you. So figure out what matters most to you and invest accordingly