1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Unless a mass sell off randomly happens it ain't dropping much. It was .014 4 days ago so idk if it's going down. But do what you think is best.
:damn: I don't know whats best breh. lol j/p. I'm going to give it the rest of the day to see how it performs. I'll set a buy in at the current 24 hr low but I doubt it drops that far again. If its still at .06 tonight I'll just buy in tonight and hope for a Monday morning jump.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
:damn: I don't know whats best breh. lol j/p. I'm going to give it the rest of the day to see how it performs. I'll set a buy in at the current 24 hr low but I doubt it drops that far again. If its still at .06 tonight I'll just buy in tonight and hope for a Monday morning jump.
Honestly dog nobody knows shyt about cyrpto right now. This shyt is so volatile and wild it's impossible to predict anything. The shyt could dip or it could keep rising exponentially. There's no telling. You just have to study and research as much as you can and take a gamble. Cause that's what this is at the end of the day. Gambling. Just way more addicting. I'd say even if you invested now you'll see profits no matter what over time. Even it does dip initially. But don't take my advice as gospel. Everybody has to make decisions and live with the consequences on their own. There's a lot of money to be made if you make the right moves. But can't get too caught up in the highs and lows. You're never gonna sell at the highest and buy at the lowest everytime. We're all gonna take L's in this game.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
i took advantage of the dip and bought another 1600 verge coins at 295 sat. Just saw a post on reddit of a guy that has 53 million verge coins who says he is gonna continue to hold because he sees $1 in the coins not too distant future.

He should sell at least half. I wouldn't count on it still growing in his favor. Take some damn profit at 3.3 mill :damn:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

If you want profit think longer term breh.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
It’s not letting me buy with LTC on binance...only had options for BTC and ETH
You have to trade the ltc for eth or btc. Then you trade eth or btc for the alt you want. Litecoins main function is fast transaction/transfer and low fee, to get your money over quick and cheap, it doesnt have trading pairs with the other alts

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Honestly dog nobody knows shyt about cyrpto right now. This shyt is so volatile and wild it's impossible to predict anything. The shyt could dip or it could keep rising exponentially. There's no telling. You just have to study and research as much as you can and take a gamble. Cause that's what this is at the end of the day. Gambling. Just way more addicting. I'd say even if you invested now you'll see profits no matter what over time. Even it does dip initially. But don't take my advice as gospel. Everybody has to make decisions and live with the consequences on their own. There's a lot of money to be made if you make the right moves. But can't get too caught up in the highs and lows. You're never gonna sell at the highest and buy at the lowest everytime. We're all gonna take L's in this game.
Gambling is more random. I wouldn't be down to play this game if it was like craps or poker
:whoa:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gambling is more random. I wouldn't be down to play this game if it was like craps or poker
:whoa:

Yea, with sports betting i'll always bet very small using my own money (usually $10-20) then treat my winnings as "play money" to double/triple up, but it's not worth a bigger investment than that, for me.

On the other hand, spending 50.00 to buy 5,000 shares of verge at .01 each... i like that type of gamble lol. Still got to be careful, do your research and be more patient, but i like it more.

Last edited:

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
brehs Im lowkey disappointed, I know I gotta think more longterm about these things but my $500 aint growing at all...Im actually down a bit. Have $200 in verge, $200 in ripple and the rest ($100) scattered between eth, btc, and ltc. Maybe I just have to hold on to them for at least a few months to see real action

Here are my purchases and the (price) I purchased them at

xvg (0.04) x 4,200
xrp (0.70) x 280
eth (520) x 0.0986
btc (17,083) x 0.00137
ltc (247) x 0.154

Any help from the vets? whats the next move for me? Just sit on these for now?
@Malta @Chef Mello @Everydaybreh @MMA

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
brehs Im lowkey disappointed, I know I gotta think more longterm about these things but my $500 aint growing at all...Im actually down a bit. Have $200 in verge, $200 in ripple and the rest ($100) scattered between eth, btc, and ltc. Maybe I just have to hold on to them for at least a few months to see real action

Here are my purchases and the (price) I purchased them at

xvg (0.04) x 4,200
xrp (0.70) x 280
eth (520) x 0.0986
btc (17,083) x 0.00137
ltc (247) x 0.154

Any help from the vets? whats the next move for me? Just sit on these for now?
@Malta @Chef Mello @Everydaybreh @MMA
I've only been in coins for 3 weeks.
But I plan on holding. Gotta take a deep breath and chill. Last 2 weeks have spoiled us.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
@2stainz

I was in Bitcoin and alt coin till a week ago. Now I'm in alts about 70%
I've been doing good but I'm not a pro or anything just starting to get a feel for the market