1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think imma pull another couple hundred off top shot and just see where my investment will be once they release from beta, the app is good I love the concept but it's def not going to do much rn until they get through beta and make withdrawals faster.

Its ridiculous man I got like 2k sitting in my account and still can't withdraw it.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Doesn’t market circulating supply factor into how high a coin can go? There’s 1.25 Billion GRT. It has room to grow 100-1000%? :patrice:

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On a lighter note, you still in safemoon breh? I see that new listing is coming this week i'm not gonna fomo into that since it could do what Hoge did after it's BKEX launch major pump then dumps and remains stagnant for a few weeks. Gonna watch that on the sidelines.

Still in it. This is the first time I’ve gotten in on something so early, actually held, and have made a nice profit. I’m on their discord and they have live videos on twitch answering questions every week. They’re making some moves.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Doesn’t market circulating supply factor into how high a coin can go? There’s 1.25 Billion GRT. It has room to grow 100-1000%? :patrice:
Yes. Always pay attention to the tokenomics for any project you want to put your money into. Understand what makes the token valuable. Is it really needed? There are some great projects out there that have absolutely no use for the token. So it could do well as an idea but still be a shytty investment.

Tokenomics can make or break your return. If GRT has a total supply of 10 billion then make sure you research and fully understand what is the deal with the other 9 billion? Is it all seed investors with locked tokens? If so when do they get their tokens released? You can expect some dumping when they finally do. Is some reserved for the community? Research? Staking rewards ? Don't just look at a price and be like "bbbbbut it's just 0.01, if it hits a $1 I'll be rich! "

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Whenever I don’t follow my instincts and over think, I regret it

last night I was looking at WIN, I been eyeing this one for days waiting for a pullback cause it just PUMPED like 100% the other day, it was .00059 when I was talking with a friend about throwing 200 into it for the fukk of it... I didn’t though cause like I said, it just pumped so much and expected some correction

that shyt pumped like 120% since and not a triple zero anymore :mjcry:

I would’ve more than doubled my money if I didn’t over think the shyt.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Yes. Always pay attention to the tokenomics for any project you want to put your money into. Understand what makes the token valuable. Is it really needed? There are some great projects out there that have absolutely no use for the token. So it could do well as an idea but still be a shytty investment.

Tokenomics can make or break your return. If GRT has a total supply of 10 billion then make sure you research and fully understand what is the deal with the other 9 billion? Is it all seed investors with locked tokens? If so when do they get their tokens released? You can expect some dumping when they finally do. Is some reserved for the community? Research? Staking rewards ? Don't just look at a price and be like "bbbbbut it's just 0.01, if it hits a $1 I'll be rich! "

and understand the difference between different types of tokens

GRT is a utility token, utility tokens need bigger supply VS security and other types of tokens. Link is a utility token as, well.

The reason GRT and Utility tokens needs that big of a supply is because it’s NEEDED as who they integrate with, have to buy and pay said company in said token. So as they do more and more integrations and grow, the supply will dry up QUICK.

Also taking into consideration token burnings, the coding used to fight inflation etc is important as well.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
EyE3-u1VgAEe7kd

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

How badly do you need the money? How high of a profit are you trying to reach? Are you willing to buy in at a higher price if need be?

It's tougher taking profits than cutting losses. Price can shoot up immediately after profit is taken and regret occurs. Can also try to let's say take profit when something doubles d, like let's say buy in at a dollar and want to take profit at two, but it straddles around 1.50 for months and then when you take profit it shoots to 2. It's impossible to predict these things sometimes. Especially if the money isn't needed for something that's not an emergency like medical or housing related or something like that, that can't be made elsewhere. Take out a thousand to buy something and a week later that thousand triples up, shyt would be devastating. Stressful game. :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How badly do you need the money? How high of a profit are you trying to reach? Are you willing to buy in at a higher price if need be?

It's tougher taking profits than cutting losses. Price can shoot up immediately after profit is taken and regret occurs. Can also try to let's say take profit when something doubles d, like let's say buy in at a dollar and want to take profit at two, but it straddles around 1.50 for months and then when you take profit it shoots to 2. It's impossible to predict these things sometimes. Especially if the money isn't needed for something that's not an emergency like medical or housing related or something like that, that can't be made elsewhere. Take out a thousand to buy something and a week later that thousand triples up, shyt would be devastating. Stressful game. :francis:

What happens after you sell is none of your business. Don't look at the price after you exit, focus on the next move.

If you don't want to miss out keep a moon bag. Sell 75-90% so you can see some profit on what you have left. Have long term holds that you set a realistic target for and don't sell til it gets there. I've been holding DIA for a while. It's almost hit $5 after taking forever to pass 2. Market cap is only just over 100m. I'm think a 3-5x is the minimum before I even think of selling. 8-10x and I probably will exit.

Have short term coins just for flipping.