1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whenever I don’t follow my instincts and over think, I regret it

last night I was looking at WIN, I been eyeing this one for days waiting for a pullback cause it just PUMPED like 100% the other day, it was .00059 when I was talking with a friend about throwing 200 into it for the fukk of it... I didn’t though cause like I said, it just pumped so much and expected some correction

that shyt pumped like 120% since and not a triple zero anymore :mjcry:

I would’ve more than doubled my money if I didn’t over think the shyt.

Dame issue I am having with DOT...:francis:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
How do you guys feel about VET and Safemoon for long term holds?

I hear Safemoon will be a good one to hold to

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
How do you guys feel about VET and Safemoon for long term holds?

I hear Safemoon will be a good one to hold to
VET is an actual project with real-world use, so it should be a solid longterm hold.

SafeMoon pretty much acknowledges that it's a memecoin "for the people" (5% of all trades are auto-locked into a liquidity wallet, another 5% is redistributed to holders). If you got in yesterday morning you would've x5 your money today, so you can use it to scalp and make quick profits if you want.

Personally, I'm holding for the long haul rather than scalping. DOGE is the poster-boy for all these shyt coins and proof that a devoted fan base can push them to a penny one day. It's worth the risk imo to throw some change you can afford to spare into coins like HOGE & SafeMoon and see if it pays off down the line.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Safemoon I put a few in and when it doubles I take out my initial investment and then I buy some XRP with the profit, I've been doing this since it debuted.
Yesterday it flew so now I'm in two minds if I should carry on with this strategy.

Hoge I brought at the ATH made a decent 500 profit and didn't decide to take out my initial investment and that has since plummeted.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question I've decided to buy a lot of cake and stake it on pancake bunny for passive income, is it wise to dollar cost average cake or just go ahead and buy it all at once?

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Same concept as buying SafeMoon.

Send BNB to your Trust Wallet, swap it to Smart Chain, then go into DApps, go to Pancake Swap, and swap the Smart Chain into OCTA. There's a handful of videos on YouTube that give you a visual step by step.

Nvm

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Please tell me you bought it breh :ohlawd:
We keeping our investment in these meme coins or?
I only put a few but took out my initial investment and brought some XRP but it still is up.
Now I'm thinking of holding all these meme coins, FEG, HOGE, Safe Moon and OCTA.

PS: What does slippage account for, does that mean you profit less when the slippage is higher?