1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We keeping our investment in these meme coins or?
I only put a few but took out my initial investment and brought some XRP but it still is up.
Now I'm thinking of holding all these meme coins, FEG, HOGE, Safe Moon and OCTA.

PS: What does slippage account for, does that mean you profit less when the slippage is higher?
Not much method to my madness if i'm honest I personally just set my strategy with the meme coins based on how early i am to the party and the momentum of the project being in the telegram chats of these coins is crucial to see what people are doing. I mean i may leave a lil bit of money in them for an indefinite period of time and let it ride out once i sell after seeing nice gains.

I bought hoge at the ATH and as you know it's down pretty bad so will just hold indefinitely or might just sell when i'm in profit to fund the the next wave if something catches my eye.
Will be a cool experiment to see how the redistribution rewards for these things will look like in a year though, i'm getting tens of thousands hoge each week for my 5 million coins, if this eventually does pick up it would obviously be a nice treat.

With OCTA i got in on it on Wednesday like 3 days after it launched so i (foolishly?) since i was so early i am willing to hold and risk my current non life changing 25x gains for anything between 50-100x don't really care about losing the 1k I put in, worse case scenario i lose my ADA profits i put in and the best case i hit my first six figures .

Any loss from slippage is pretty miniscule unless you're incredibly unlucky to buy while the market is doing a vicious swing on either side of the spectrum.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Whoever bought win in last year, shyt even within the last few months to a month made some good money, it’s been pumping for a week straight

7d 449%
14d 485%
30d 855%
1y 2409%

EyKlMszWYAAkeUa

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How badly do you need the money? How high of a profit are you trying to reach? Are you willing to buy in at a higher price if need be?

It's tougher taking profits than cutting losses. Price can shoot up immediately after profit is taken and regret occurs. Can also try to let's say take profit when something doubles d, like let's say buy in at a dollar and want to take profit at two, but it straddles around 1.50 for months and then when you take profit it shoots to 2. It's impossible to predict these things sometimes. Especially if the money isn't needed for something that's not an emergency like medical or housing related or something like that, that can't be made elsewhere. Take out a thousand to buy something and a week later that thousand triples up, shyt would be devastating. Stressful game. :francis:
nobody ever went broke taking profit

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
why are zcash, ethereum classic and dash pumping?

they are so old :gucci:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long does Alt season run and when it does end what exactly happens do coins just stabilize with no more significant pumps?