We all do, plus more. :wow:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This was me today .
Bought .5 of ETH
shyt jumped 20 from my attempt to purchase to final purchase

it happened to me initially with NEO...friends told me to get in at $1...didn’t listen and watched as it it ran to $8...still didn’t buy cuz I thought the run was over but then it ran to $13...let it cool off to $11 and finally bought some...held it to $33 and sold cuz “it couldn’t go much higher” but the shyt ended up running to $160 a few months later...ppl (myself included) can genuinely attempt to offer their insight/experience but at the end of the day ya never know :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
DOT, LINK, GRT and SNX are starting their run :blessed:
There's one other coin that needs to start their run too. :mjcry:

Soon tho. Like how the weekly chart has been looking. Hopefully more projects get added to the IBC protocol thing and more things get done over the next few months. Liquidity pools and Osmosis dex should be coming soon. Won't be surprised if ATH is broken and $27 is reached by end of month. Not much movement past few weeks but soon enough atom will run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I watch that shyt go over $1800 and immediately drop for like 2 months straight, the minute I made this move it does this
:mjcry:
Are you setting sell orders above your purchase price? Gotta set it below and keep raising it up if desired. Can't do a trailing stop on CB pro or regular CB but wish you could. Set stop loss at like 20% below price and then if it goes up 20% then cancel it and put another one at price bought in and keep shooting up. Its gonna keep being volatile tho so who knows if constant flipping would work. Likely to dip soon tho.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What wallet are you using? I used the paid version of coin stats to track everything. If it doesn’t sync with the wallet I just do a manual add to my portfolio

Edit I just reread it and saw you are using the algo wallet. Switch to coin stats breh

Thanks for the tip fam! Def will.