1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Doubled my LOOM investment...now I'll have 5K for every 0.25 :wow:

Between my bank being so damn slow, non-business days, Easter hellday, and me not copping anything on Shabbat I gotta wait almost a whole week to cop more crypto :francis:

HOGE, SAFEMOON, ECOMI and maybe CHZ are calling me :damn:
SafeMoon is booming right now, they better not let that shyt reach .000 status like Hoge :mjlol:

I might have no choice but to move to PR :mjgrin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SafeMoon is booming right now, they better not let that shyt reach .000 status like Hoge :mjlol:

I might have no choice but to move to PR :mjgrin:

Be greedy when others are fearful i'm still holding my hoge the OG of this shyt :ufdup:. it's just at that weird stage where it's grown so much it will take more to move it's price .

My shytcoin hedge against it is $OCTA which is less than a week old and gives 4% back to holders in redistribution rewards :wow:. OCTANS OCTA - Home my fellow BSC degenerates not even listed on coingeko yet early AF.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

Be greedy when others are fearful i'm still holding my hoge the OG of this shyt :ufdup:. it's just at that weird stage where it's grown so much it will take more to move it's price .

My shytcoin hedge against it is $OCTA which is less than a week old and gives 4% back to holders in redistribution rewards :wow:. OCTANS OCTA - Home my fellow BSC degenerates not even listed on coingeko yet early AF.

Threw a lil something on OCTA to support the cause :mjgrin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threw a lil something on OCTA to support the cause :mjgrin:
giphy.gif

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Surprised none of you are celebrating the Rune pump

so happy i moved my dead ALGO stock into it

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all really need to take a look at safemoon. I put in $245 Sunday afternoon. I’m at $775 right now. Still rising.
On a lighter note, you still in safemoon breh? I see that new listing is coming this week i'm not gonna fomo into that since it could do what Hoge did after it's BKEX launch major pump then dumps and remains stagnant for a few weeks. Gonna watch that on the sidelines.