1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mavsman

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
https://silvercoin.com/

Anybody invested in these precious metals backed crypto coins? I know there’s pax gold and I believe tether is another gold backed one but this seems more affordable. Wanted to expand my portfolio. May be a good option instead of silver backed stocks.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Moved some of my gains toward more algorand, then I finally put all of it into the official wallet so I can max out the APY. I'm still bullish as all hell on it. My only concern is that Coin Tracker doesn't link with that wallet, might make tax season a bit more complicated.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Moved some of my gains toward more algorand, then I finally put all of it into the official wallet so I can max out the APY. I'm still bullish as all hell on it. My only concern is that Coin Tracker doesn't link with that wallet, might make tax season a bit more complicated.
What wallet are you using? I used the paid version of coin stats to track everything. If it doesn’t sync with the wallet I just do a manual add to my portfolio

Edit I just reread it and saw you are using the algo wallet. Switch to coin stats breh

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Doubled my LOOM investment...now I'll have 5K for every 0.25 :wow:

Between my bank being so damn slow, non-business days, Easter hellday, and me not copping anything on Shabbat I gotta wait almost a whole week to cop more crypto :francis:

HOGE, SAFEMOON, ECOMI and maybe CHZ are calling me :damn:

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
ya man it can seem like a catch-22 situation at times...you can jump in and it goes down or you can get in “late” and still catch a decent ride up

This was me today .
Bought .5 of ETH
shyt jumped 20 from my attempt to purchase to final purchase

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@BenchPressPapi looks like your prayers are being answered on this good friday and easter weekend cuz Link looking to have its best week since early February. :lawd:

High this week of $32 just like the week of March 8th. Hopefully it goes past that before the week is over and its close to it now.

My average is $26. I need Link to hit $100
tenor.gif