1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I'm peeping that method. It is a risk if the market drops, stable coins seems to have the higher interest rates etc.
thats probably how I cash out.

BTC/ETH with a lot of stables.
(I also have a few alts im going to hold long term)

Im currently learning defi because those interest rates are ridiculous.

Nearly 19% for USDC
yearn.finance

This is a good podcast for defi...im starting from the beginning to learn the game
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl9Ld79qaZxp9JzEOwd3aA

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
if you believe in BTC you believe in alts.

There are real companies in this shyt now.
We are in the middle of a technological shift.

Look at the board of advisors for this token
LUKSO

Blockchain is the future...were headed to the future of a new internet.
mfs on here were trying to talk me out of this...
...was at $5 at the time...now at $18 :francis:

If youre looking for a uniswap moonshot give VIDYA a look
Vidya price, chart, market cap and info | CoinGecko

Only thing ill say is ive been watching this since last year...its real

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 CAKE:mjlol:

You're gonna need way more to see decent returns.

To farm you need an equal amount of the two coins. I just bought $1000 worth of FOR and matched that with $1000 BUSD. You add liquidity and it gives you Liquidity Pool (LP) tokens. Take that to the farm, approve the pair, and supply liquidity. Now just let it bubble.

Probably payed less than $1.50 in fees. If gas is $50 on Ethereum that's probably $300 I'd be paying.

If you want to farm at a low entry point use a BUSD pair but it's best to come with at least $1000 so you can go 500/500 on two coins. You already have $500 in BNB so you could just put $500 on a coin that's paired with BNB. Just be aware of impermanent loss.

32 a day? About 380 CAKE should get you over 3 a day so you'd need 3800 CAKE. If you got $40,000 sitting around to buy that much CAKE go for it:mjgrin:

I'm pissed I didn't look into CAKE when it was under a dollar. That passive income would be ridiculous.

Fees are irrelevant on BSC. You're paying .18-40. I don't even look most of the time I just hit approve. Again staking such a small amount of CAKE is pointless. You might as well but 3 lottery tickets and hope you win something.
You'd want at least 100 and CAKE is too expensive for that.

Thank you for this info.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally named the only two BSC coins I'm holding:mjgrin:

You seem to be misunderstanding. I never said buy Fruitcake Coin. I just got done farming LTO and Zilliqa. I've bought BSC ALPHA, FIL, SFP, SXP... basically anything on Binance. The real solid projects on BSC like XVS, ALICE, and CTK are all on Binance. They're still building their ecosystem but the strength of BSC is in farming so that's what I go there for. Don't care about anything else.

When Ethereum has gas fees that are acceptable I'll farm there but that won't be until July at the earliest.

You're talking about fees in regards to holding, I'm talking about farming. You gotta make multiple transactions to approve smart contracts, supply/remove liquidity, harvest, etc.

It's at least 4 steps and pay that each time on a day gas is $180. On a good day it's $40-50. On BSC gas is consistently priced and all four steps will run you about $1-2 or even lower. Might cost me $1-2000 a week to farm on Ethereum making the amount of moves I make on BSC. I made like 8-10 transactions yesterday and never even looked at the fees. On Ethereum that's money gone down the drain that could've been used to make profits.

The reason Pancakeswap has passed Uniswap with a fraction of the projects listed is because of farming. Until L2 impacts farming it's not a factor for those after yield

What do you recommend as far as farming on BSC goes ?
Ditto.money – Ditto Money <- this project is offering insane 735%

I'm hesitant as I'd rather stake and farm rather than supply liquidity as a pair

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
What do you recommend as far as farming on BSC goes ?
Ditto.money – Ditto Money <- this project is offering insane 735%

I'm hesitant as I'd rather stake and farm rather than supply liquidity as a pair
Autofarm, Beefy Finance, Pancakebunny. I'd personally stay away from anything that doesn't at least have a Certik audit and a high TVL.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Literally named the only two BSC coins I'm holding:mjgrin:

You seem to be misunderstanding. I never said buy Fruitcake Coin. I just got done farming LTO and Zilliqa. I've bought BSC ALPHA, FIL, SFP, SXP... basically anything on Binance. The real solid projects on BSC like XVS, ALICE, and CTK are all on Binance. They're still building their ecosystem but the strength of BSC is in farming so that's what I go there for. Don't care about anything else.

When Ethereum has gas fees that are acceptable I'll farm there but that won't be until July at the earliest.

You're talking about fees in regards to holding, I'm talking about farming. You gotta make multiple transactions to approve smart contracts, supply/remove liquidity, harvest, etc.

It's at least 4 steps and pay that each time on a day gas is $180. On a good day it's $40-50. On BSC gas is consistently priced and all four steps will run you about $1-2 or even lower. Might cost me $1-2000 a week to farm on Ethereum making the amount of moves I make on BSC. I made like 8-10 transactions yesterday and never even looked at the fees. On Ethereum that's money gone down the drain that could've been used to make profits.

The reason Pancakeswap has passed Uniswap with a fraction of the projects listed is because of farming. Until L2 impacts farming it's not a factor for those after yield

A few questions and any brehs can answer.

Learning, beginner.

What's the difference between "staking" and actually "farming"? From the little that I've gain, farming seems to yield you a better return based on the interest associated with the coin (True or False)

Wit the gas fees, which platform (Compound, Uniswap) would yield the least amount of gas fees, I was watching a few videos and I saw the two step process to lend out coins on the Compound platform, the gas fee was 38 cents with one step and in the next step, that's actually sending your funds to the compound platform, the gas fee was around 1.38 cents,
give a take $2.00 gas fee to complete the entire transaction.

Would you say that this is a fair gas fee deal?? (took about 5 minutes for the first step to complete and 3-4 minutes for the next step.

As the interest rates drop and let's say that you are "lending" your coin, interest rate went from 17% to now 11%, what would be the ideal approach to take when in a situation like this?? Keep the coin sitting (lending) or withdraw it?

Again, new at this, just trying to get my feet wet a little and gain a little more understanding.

Don't sugar code anything, give it to me on how it could happen

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
thats probably how I cash out.

BTC/ETH with a lot of stables.
(I also have a few alts im going to hold long term)

Im currently learning defi because those interest rates are ridiculous.

Nearly 19% for USDC
yearn.finance

This is a good podcast for defi...im starting from the beginning to learn the game
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAl9Ld79qaZxp9JzEOwd3aA
+1 for the Bankless podcast. Great resource for learning ins and outs of defi and the latest developments

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
USDC is at 19%, dayum..

:wow:

But of course it can change
The earlier you are the riskier it is, thus you're rewarded with higher rates. then as time goes on, the product matures, more people start using and rates get lower. But still way better than any bank can give you these days

Origins stablecoin OUSD was giving 40-120% for a solid two months after they came back from the hack.
Now past couple weeks it's averaged out to around 14% and all you need to do is to just hold it in your wallet. Compared to the 0.000005% bullshyt your bank would give you for your savings acct. This ain't bad at all

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A few questions and any brehs can answer.

Learning, beginner.

What's the difference between "staking" and actually "farming"? From the little that I've gain, farming seems to yield you a better return based on the interest associated with the coin (True or False)

Wit the gas fees, which platform (Compound, Uniswap) would yield the least amount of gas fees, I was watching a few videos and I saw the two step process to lend out coins on the Compound platform, the gas fee was 38 cents with one step and in the next step, that's actually sending your funds to the compound platform, the gas fee was around 1.38 cents,
give a take $2.00 gas fee to complete the entire transaction.

Would you say that this is a fair gas fee deal?? (took about 5 minutes for the first step to complete and 3-4 minutes for the next step.

As the interest rates drop and let's say that you are "lending" your coin, interest rate went from 17% to now 11%, what would be the ideal approach to take when in a situation like this?? Keep the coin sitting (lending) or withdraw it?

Again, new at this, just trying to get my feet wet a little and gain a little more understanding.

Don't sugar code anything, give it to me on how it could happen

Farming means you're providing liquidity. It's usually a pair of coins in an equal dollar amount so $500 of ETH/$500 of ABC.

Farming may have a better return but there's impermanent loss. If the price of one of the coins in the pair goes up or down you're not going to receive the amount you put in when you exit the pool. You might get back $450 ETH/420 ABC. The ratio can change due to price changes or the amounts of each coin in the pool.

Farming also has greater risks because your coins are in a smart contract. If there's a flaw in the contract a hacker can drain the pool. Staking is safer in that regard. There's no impermanent loss with staking either. If you have $500 of ABC and you don't want to buy $500 of ETH you're better off staking.

BSC has the lowest fees and the lowest entry point. It's best to start farming and staking on Pancakeswap to learn the game. You'll be paying anywhere from .16-.83 typically. Farming on Ethereum isn't recommend unless you have deep pockets. Fees will be in the double and triple digits.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
The earlier you are the riskier it is, thus you're rewarded with higher rates. then as time goes on, the product matures, more people start using and rates get lower. But still way better than any bank can give you these days

Origins stablecoin OUSD was giving 40-120% for a solid two months after they came back from the hack.
Now past couple weeks it's averaged out to around 14% and all you need to do is to just hold it in your wallet. Compared to the 0.000005% bullshyt your bank would give you for your savings acct. This ain't bad at all

Not bad at all...

What wallet do you use?