1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Appreciate it brotha. See this the type of straight up no candy coating info you get on here compared to other sites.

Yeah, I was initially in it for a “long”, I liked the healthcare direction they were feeding then the
end of February road map that was supposed to be HUGE was a flop.. and they changed their angle and I got out. Now I just short it :lolbron:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
As stated a breh is learning.

Storing my coins in my coinbase wallet, trying to sell a coin to take some profits, only to find out that there's a ETH miner fee, which will eat up the profits.

Any methods you brehs use to just scrap off the profits??

I know it's highly recommended you keep your coins off the exchanges, but when you brehs are ready to collect profits from off the coin, what method do you brehs take?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As stated a breh is learning.

Storing my coins in my coinbase wallet, trying to sell a coin to take some profits, only to find out that there's a ETH miner fee, which will eat up the profits.

Any methods you brehs use to just scrap off the profits??

I know it's highly recommended you keep your coins off the exchanges, but when you brehs are ready to collect profits from off the coin, what method do you brehs take?

So far the only coins I have sold are ethereum and loom. My loom was on coinbase and my ethereum was on my metamask. I just move them to coin base pro and sold to reduce the fees.

Now one hustle folks do is if the coins on another exchange they sell those coins and convert them to XLM and then send them to coinbase. A breh on here hipped me to that shyt. Then when I started searching reddit a lot of kats said thats how they keep their fees low.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a look at this:

Right now that's on my list as well as FARM and CELL. I'm not into holding Uniswap coins so these three have a very good chance of getting into Binance.

Leave those 2017 coins behind. You're trying to hit a lick go with something new at a lower cap with a chance to crack the top 50-100 if not higher.

Why would you give that type of advice if you don’t know what’s actually going on with Icon? I’ll paste from an earlier thread. Icon is going to be around for a decade and will easily climb back into the top 20. It’s already starting to make the climb.

-65 percent of all supply ALREADY staked
-Binance being the biggest node
-Fully decentralized
-South Korean Government use case projects are already signed (MyID, Driver’s licences, JuJu island, and COVID)
-Too many partnerships to even list (Samsung, Line are the major ones)
-Aggregator Chain out soon with major coins for true interoperability, it will be the biggest one in the ecosystem
-Defi (Balanced), NFT projects as air drips out in the next couple of months
-PayCoin Adoption with over 60,000 merchants this year with the only other option being Bitcoin and Etherium
-One of the largest teams in crypto and they vet every project that gets released in the environment, no garbage projects

I’m missing a ton, yet this is a lot. Most videos only cover 1 or 2 of these points because they are not educated on it. This is as fundamental and real world as it gets without hopium. This is basically going to be another Samsung. It’s already written.

What does it being released in 2017 have to do with anything? Oh yea...you just assumed it was one of those 2017 ICOs.... nope.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have a look at this:

Right now that's on my list as well as FARM and CELL. I'm not into holding Uniswap coins so these three have a very good chance of getting into Binance.

Leave those 2017 coins behind. You're trying to hit a lick go with something new at a lower cap with a chance to crack the top 50-100 if not higher.

I've been in this since it was launched. The appreciation + farming are just :wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs

Are you guys lending out your coins on Compound platform?? Have you seen any gains?

The interest rates change everyday

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Brehs

Are you guys lending out your coins on Compound platform?? Have you seen any gains?

The interest rates change everyday
Unless you have huge bags don't expect much just lending as the APYs are fairly low. Still higher than any bank of course. The attraction of the platform is the leveraging aspect and borrowing against that leverage to jump into other opportunities IMO (lend ETH, borrow USD, use USD to grab more ETH or whatever). Definitely learn about all that entails before diving into it.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Unless you have huge bags don't expect much just lending as the APYs are fairly low. Still higher than any bank of course. The attraction of the platform is the leveraging aspect and borrowing against that leverage to jump into other opportunities IMO (lend ETH, borrow USD, use USD to grab more ETH or whatever). Definitely learn about all that entails before diving into it.

I'm peeping that method. It is a risk if the market drops, stable coins seems to have the higher interest rates etc.