1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

BTC maxis are retarded

10 years?! :mjlol::russ:

“Eventually built on BTC” meanwhile most devs are all starting out building on ETH, not BTC.

Who the hell is sitting around waiting to build on :flabbynsick: BTC? Just be a store of value.

Hey guys what was the name of the coin that south korea was gonna use for social distancing?

I can't find the page on here where we talked about that coin.

Was it ICX? I can't remember for shyt.

Why are you asking? You trying to buy ICX in 2021?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's your take on it?

Man I have no idea. These other brehs on here are more versed in this crypto game. I am just asking these kats and soaking up game. I dib and dab in it. Never hit a big lick. Went in threw a few thousands on ethereum and bitcoin back in 2017 and still eating off if that. But even that I haven't really touched. Besides pulling a little profit off ethereum to buy some moon shot coins like GRT, Hoge, OMI, Linkand Nu. Ain't nothing really hit but link and omi. I am trying to see what other up and coming coins are coming out.

Since I am now spreading my wings and getting into other exchanges besides coinbase. Thats really IMO how money is made. You got to get these coins early before they hit uniswap, binance and coinbase.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell is sitting around waiting to build on :flabbynsick: BTC? Just be a store of value.

Why are you asking? You trying to buy ICX in 2021?

Yeah I wanted to do some more research on it. I forgot about it awhile back. As I mentioned I am not indepth on the alt coins like you guys. So sometimes you kats mention coins I have to do my research on them. Or if I forget about them I ask again whats the name so I can check them out. Its just so many freaking coins.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Man I have no idea. These other brehs on here are more versed in this crypto game. I am just asking these kats and soaking up game. I dib and dab in it. Never hit a big lick. Went in threw a few thousands on ethereum and bitcoin back in 2017 and still eating off if that. But even that I haven't really touched. Besides pulling a little profit off ethereum to buy some moon shot coins like GRT, Hoge, OMI, Linkand Nu. Ain't nothing really hit but link and omi. I am trying to see what other up and coming coins are coming out.

Since I am now spreading my wings and getting into other exchanges besides coinbase. Thats really IMO how money is made. You got to get these coins early before they hit uniswap, binance and coinbase.

I am the same way, soaking up the game from the brehs. Learning and processing

What other exchanges are you're using?

I saw breh previous post about FSR, FTM and KSM but they weren't on CB, CBPro nor Crypto.com. I saw the prices of them and would like to jump on the coins, do a lil HW on them beforehand.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have a look at this:

Right now that's on my list as well as FARM and CELL. I'm not into holding Uniswap coins so these three have a very good chance of getting into Binance.

Yeah I wanted to do some more research on it. I forgot about it awhile back. As I mentioned I am not indepth on the alt coins like you guys. So sometimes you kats mention coins I have to do my research on them. Or if I forget about them I ask again whats the name so I can check them out. Its just so many freaking coins.

Leave those 2017 coins behind. You're trying to hit a lick go with something new at a lower cap with a chance to crack the top 50-100 if not higher.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
What's your take on it?

loom is a coin to squeeze what gains you can out of it, then get out. They’ve changed their direction, road map etc and been underwhelming. I got in at .05, almost .06 and sold few weeks backwhen they released their BS roadmap & all this supposed collabs never came about.

just make what money you can during this bull run and exit

1st they were healthcare, released a BS roadmap.. got mad flack & now they on some other shyt.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am the same way, soaking up the game from the brehs. Learning and processing

What other exchanges are you're using?

I saw breh previous post about FSR, FTM and KSM but they weren't on CB, CBPro nor Crypto.com. I saw the prices of them and would like to jump on the coins, do a lil HW on them beforehand.

I use coinbase, crypto.com, uniswap, bitforex and kucoin. Thats the thing many of these coins are on multiple exchanges. Plus binance on that shyt with certain US states. So its either find another excange or use a VPN (which can be a concern too if you worry about security).

Anyway I pretty much use this site, reddit and ****** to find out the different coins. Seems as though this site gives you more honest opinions on the coins and kats don't really shill coins.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
loom is a coin to squeeze what gains you can out of it, then get out. They’ve changed their direction, road map etc and been underwhelming.

just make what money you can during this bull run and exit

1st they were healthcare, released a BS roadmap.. got mad flack & now they on some other shyt.

Appreciate it brotha. See this the type of straight up no candy coating info you get on here compared to other sites.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have a look at this:

Right now that's on my list as well as FARM and CELL. I'm not into holding Uniswap coins so these three have a very good chance of getting into Binance.

Leave those 2017 coins behind. You're trying to hit a lick go with something new at a lower cap with a chance to crack the top 50-100 if not higher.

Appreciate the info