1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, I need some advice - I have 5k and I want to use it to enter the passive income market and I am thinking of putting it all on cake but the token is "mooning" and I am hoping it'll come back down to the price it was last week.

Is this a good plan, buy cake and then put it in the syrup pool? All advice is appreciated.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
20210330-212807.jpg

I had #1, #4 plus a few more in the top 15:whoo:

Could've bought LUNA at 1.40:snoop:

This is why you buy alts over BTC then if you want to use the profits for BTC you can. Just buying BTC is not optimal.

Tron outperformed BTC:mjlol:

Brehs, I need some advice - I have 5k and I want to use it to enter the passive income market and I am thinking of putting it all on cake but the token is "mooning" and I am hoping it'll come back down to the price it was last week.

Is this a good plan, buy cake and then put it in the syrup pool? All advice is appreciated.

I wouldn't do it. You'll get a way better return buying alts. Find something on Binance you can stake on PCS.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
20210330-212807.jpg

I had #1, #4 plus a few more in the top 15:whoo:

Could've bought LUNA at 1.40:snoop:

This is why you buy alts over BTC then if you want to use the profits for BTC you can. Just buying BTC is not optimal.

Tron outperformed BTC:mjlol:

I wouldn't do it. You'll get a way better return buying alts. Find something on Binance you can stake on PCS.
PCS?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When is chainlink supposed to pop off?:beli:
It bounced off the support at $24.70 about a week ago. Also has some support at $27. Still below the upward channel it was on starting with the low in mid December but that was at $9 and it's at $27 now so it's 3x since then, plus every dip has bounced off the 100 day moving average which is slightly below the $24.70 support but going up. If it breaks up above that trend line could make a run up the channel back towards $36 and hopefully higher. It also keeps making higher lows. The day just started a few hours ago but hopefully this the 8th day in a row with a higher low. Hopefully we see $30 by this weekend or mid next week cuz with the holiday weekend, who knows what effect that may have, and then hopefully start climbing back up. Last week's drop was pushed up by the bulls even tho it was red but it's been green so far this week. Closing the week above $29.25 would erase least weeks red candle. We on the right path if so.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County

How risky do you wanna get? What type of return would you be happy with and in what time frame? If you're willing let it ride for a minute, I'd throw it in autofarm auto-bnb LP and let it cook. Both should see steady growth if your patient. Not financial advice.