1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought it was dope at first but once I seen Taco Bell NFTs I was like ehh:patrice:

The NFT idea will stick around and evolve but the bullshyt going on right now in this first wave is just 2017 ICOs level of fukkery

Yup. A ton if sh!tcoins will not be around. Need to always focus on fundamentals.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Just a reminder, be careful of coins with too much shilling here, I remember tron and verge and xtrabytes back in 2017, dudes in here was making them seem like pure gold and as a noob I put investments in them instead of eth, so let's be careful to not act like the Cacs and get tribalistic. But I think we're doing a good job with having honest discussions with projects we do and don't believe in, I appreciate everyone's honesty and curiosity.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out here in THIS specific thread, as in bein talked about.

There's coins mentioned in here that will probably outperform what you mentioned.

Just a reminder, be careful of coins with too much shilling here, I remember tron and verge and xtrabytes back in 2017, dudes in here was making them seem like pure gold and as a noob I put investments in them instead of eth, so let's be careful to not act like the Cacs and get tribalistic. But I think we're doing a good job with having honest discussions with projects we do and don't believe in, I appreciate everyone's honesty and curiosity.

I haven't really noticed anyone doing that.

XBY reached cultish levels in here:mjlol:

Last edited:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
There's coins mentioned in here that will probably outperform what you mentioned.
You’re taking that post way too serious/litteral.
This is a positive sum game, not a zero-sum game to me.
Everybody brings sumn to the cookout with the fam :myman:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

BTC maxis are retarded

10 years?! :mjlol::russ:

“Eventually built on BTC” meanwhile most devs are all starting out building on ETH, not BTC.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thought it was dope at first but once I seen Taco Bell NFTs I was like ehh:patrice:

The NFT idea will stick around and evolve but the bullshyt going on right now in this first wave is just 2017 ICOs level of fukkery

Yeah some of these NFTs are trash. Now NBA Topshot and I believe VeVe (ecomi) will be around for a very long time.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey guys what was the name of the coin that south korea was gonna use for social distancing?

I can't find the page on here where we talked about that coin.

Was it ICX? I can't remember for shyt.