1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its been 4 or 5 years and no product.
Its the new XRP

Yeah you can make money on it because it seems to be the first coin noobs come in contact with...but just know what youre investing in.

What devs are building on it?
Why has it been so long?

Its all marketing

How is it going to catch up to ETH?

Appreciate the info. I never invested in ADA so I was wondering.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
It's been out for 4/5 years damn and they essentially have nothing to show for it, I didn't even know I was thinking of accumulating it but I'm going to pass now.
That's why adoption is everything. You can have all the greatest tech in the world with low fees, higher capacity, million transactions per second, blah blah blah.

If no one is using it, then at best you can profit on the speculation during a bullrun but it won't have any lasting value.

That's why ETH is king for smart contracts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any word on CELO?

never heard of it...just peeped it quietly moving up the charts with potential room to grow still imo due to the relatively low circulating supply...it’s been listed on coinbase since last year

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KSM, RSR, ALGO and FTM are the most overlooked out here
Y’all gon’ find out tho :sas1:

I still say ICX, and it’s not even close.

-Damn near 65 percent of all supply staked with Binance being the biggest node
-Fully decentralized
-South Korean Government use case projects are already signed (MyID, Driver’s licences, JuJu island, and COVID)
-Too many partnerships to even list (Samsung, Line are the major ones)
-Aggregator Chain out soon with major coins for true interoperability, it will be the biggest one in the ecosystem
-Defi, NFT projects as air drips out in the next couple of months
-PayCoin Adoption with over 60,000 merchants this year with the only other option being Bitcoin and Etherium

I’m missing a ton, yet this is a lot. Most videos only cover 1 or 2 of these points. This is as fundamental and real world as it gets without hopium. This is basically going to be another Samsung. It’s already written.

Scary that it’s still 4x away from ATH.