Lost Angels

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He honestly to me. 5$

Maybe 10$ if things get crazy, and if this is a super cycle 20$

If it does that tho I'm definelty taking that profit :ufdup: cause there's gonna be a wild retracement below 10$ if it pulls that high uo
Not with that 45bil supply it has breh, there's way too coins. It will struggle hard to get to $5 never mind $20 this year. ADA is more passion investing imo more about admiring the joint than crazy gains (unless you got in last year of course). Even though it ran up over the past year, jumping from a few cent to a dollar is so much easier than jumping from $2.50 to $5 just from the math.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
You think ADA is a scam?
its been 4 or 5 years and no product.
Its the new XRP

Yeah you can make money on it because it seems to be the first coin noobs come in contact with...but just know what youre investing in.

What devs are building on it?
Why has it been so long?

Its all marketing

How is it going to catch up to ETH?

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Visa is accepting USDC as payments now and it’s on Eth

that’s very good news for that chain

forbes:flabbynsick: basically calling ETH "Bitcoin partners" lol

Visa’s latest step, which will use the ethereum blockchain, strips out the need to convert digital coin into traditional money in order for the transaction to be settled.

Visa said it has partnered with digital asset bank Anchorage and completed the first transaction this month — with Crypto.com sending USDC to Visa’s Ethereum address at Anchorage. (Reporting by Noor Zainab Hussain in Bengaluru; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
:wow: ETH gang

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
its been 4 or 5 years and no product.
Its the new XRP

Yeah you can make money on it because it seems to be the first coin noobs come in contact with...but just know what youre investing in.

What devs are building on it?
Why has it been so long?

Its all marketing

How is it going to catch up to ETH?

I don’t think it’s a scam but I do think it’s all hype and no substance...so far. Charles is a master manipulator and he’s convinced a large percentage of the crypto space that Cardano is a top tier project despite the fact that NOBODY uses it. Abd he’s been doing that for years....

for that reason alone it’s a great investment

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s a scam but I do think it’s all hype and no substance...so far. Charles is a master manipulator and he’s convinced a large percentage of the crypto space that Cardano is a top tier project despite the fact that NOBODY uses it. Abd he’s been doing that for years....

It's been out for 4/5 years damn and they essentially have nothing to show for it, I didn't even know I was thinking of accumulating it but I'm going to pass now.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps

Sounds like what scams would do...