1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Whats the prediction for ADA this year my guys ?
He honestly to me. 5$

Maybe 10$ if things get crazy, and if this is a super cycle 20$

If it does that tho I'm definelty taking that profit :ufdup: cause there's gonna be a wild retracement below 10$ if it pulls that high uo

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Brehs.

If you get a Credit Card which require you to spend, let's say 25k, to earn 80,000 points, would you be able to buy 25k USDC coins using the credit card, have that charge put on the credit card,

After the charge appears on the card, convert the USDC coins back into dollars, and flood the funds back into your account and pay off the Credit Card and get your points?

Would this work

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Brehs.

If you get a Credit Card which require you to spend, let's say 25k, to earn 80,000 points, would you be able to buy 25k USDC coins using the credit card, have that charge put on the credit card,

After the charge appears on the card, convert the USDC coins back into dollars, and flood the funds back into your account and pay off the Credit Card and get your points?

Would this work

I don't believe you'll be able to buy any coins using credit cards. I could be wrong here but that's been my personal experience. As a side note, a $25k spend for 80k points is a terrible promotion but It's possible you're just using that as an example.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Brehs.

Would this work
I know Amex can't i tried with coinbase and it wasn't accepted

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs.

Would this work

I would say try it on coinbase app. The fees would kill you though. I know that coinbase app lets you use credit cards.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I don't believe you'll be able to buy any coins using credit cards. I could be wrong here but that's been my personal experience. As a side note, a $25k spend for 80k points is a terrible promotion but It's possible you're just using that as an example.

Yea, it was just an example.

I want to say on Crypto, they were accepting credit cards, they had a promo waiving any fees.

I was just curious to see if that would work

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I would say try it on coinbase app. The fees would kill you though. I know that coinbase app lets you use credit cards.

I was thinking about the fees. Maybe going through Coinbase pro, but I am not sure if they take CC or anything.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was thinking about the fees. Maybe going through Coinbase pro, but I am not sure if they take CC or anything.

Don't think you can use a credit card on coinbase pro. But you can talk to your credit card and see if they can move the credit into cash and place it in your bank account. Not sure the fee on this.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He honestly to me. 5$

Maybe 10$ if things get crazy, and if this is a super cycle 20$

If it does that tho I'm definelty taking that profit :ufdup: cause there's gonna be a wild retracement below 10$ if it pulls that high uo
thats IF its real.

yall paying a premium for something that has a high chance of being a scam.