1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ATOM is looking good, it’s just a matter of time.

Speaking of looking good :youngsabo:

Remember all that FUD about GRT bein thrown around here 2 weeks ago? :sas1:

They’re here :sas2:
The Graph up 23% :blessed:
Hell yeah. My stack been ready. Got more grt than atom but smaller value so less worth. But still ready and staked. I don't even worried about either one or any coin for that matter cuz nothing to it but to hodl. The coin I been monitoring today is FEG cuz it's been up nearly 200% this past week and my amount just keeps rising as they burn coins. All them wild card sub penny plays are set it and forget it also cuz I ain't tryna pay back all my profits in gas fees. Give me 10000x profit or 0, no inbetween.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone here accumulating XRP?

Actually the opposite for me, I sold all of my XRP about a week ago when it was almost .60. I had too much just sitting in that dead end coin that could have been making my gains if it was invested in other projects

I'm off that shyt until there is some clarity.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Anyone here accumulating XRP?

I am. Its a long term hold. The utility is exactly what I'm looking for in a project. And the lawsuit? Laughable. Fill those bags before the breaks come off and Ripple starts eating up banks and makes crypto mainstream.

You got to be able to see holdbacks as building momentum. I've reached my first xrp goal in my portfolio. My other goal is holding 25% bitcoin. Scouting new coins is fun too. My main holding is XRP I can really see this technology being used at my local bank.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Brehs I wanna get into the crypto shyt and invest some extra dollars I have, anyone have some good tutorials or start up guides?

Also any begginer advices.