1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
No analysis, but numeraire on Coinbase has 2 million coins in circulation and a market cap of 200 million. It’s at 45 dollars already that shyt can go to the fukking mooooooooooon. Bancor is another one to look at

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Wouldn't that make it easier for scammers? If the other methods question your reasoning for sending and have checks and balances, what's stopping a scammer from transferring money to themselves if decentralization isn't as secure?
what do you mean a scammer sending money to themselves? What does that have to do with decentralization not being secure?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what do you mean a scammer sending money to themselves? What does that have to do with decentralization not being secure?

You mentioned how PayPal asked all these questions to make sure it's you sending the money but DeFi doesn't. How does DeFi prevent things like fraud happening?

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Somehow got into DELTA at $2 luckily. Gonna set an alarm and take PTO for two weeks from now so I can be the first to dump on nikkas :mjgrin:

Nice man how much gas did you use to get in there? Bots hoovered up all the cheap tokens. Seems like a few didn't understand the curve though, one bot bought 100 eth worth and sold for like 200 eth, but ended up forfeiting 90% of his tokens lol

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Nice man how much gas did you use to get in there? Bots hoovered up all the cheap tokens. Seems like a few didn't understand the curve though, one bot bought 100 eth worth and sold for like 200 eth, but ended up forfeiting 90% of his tokens lol

Close to around 400 dollars in gas fees for 1 tx :beli:

I was already in the LSW so I'm gaining money from my staked ETH already but wanted to grab some cheap tokens to stake that too. Probably gonna be quite a long term hold for me since I can unstake my rLP and get a decent profit so far.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Close to around 400 dollars in gas fees for 1 tx :beli:

I was already in the LSW so I'm gaining money from my staked ETH already but wanted to grab some cheap tokens to stake that too. Probably gonna be quite a long term hold for me since I can unstake my rLP and get a decent profit so far.
Where are you staking ETH at breh?

ReasonableMatic

Daps
@ReasonableMatic feeling good about how Atom closing out the week. Closed red but keeps closing higher each time it closes red lately. Should be hopefully green this coming week and close above $21+ if everything goes smoothly.
ATOM is looking good, it’s just a matter of time.

Speaking of looking good :youngsabo:

Remember all that FUD about GRT bein thrown around here 2 weeks ago? :sas1:

cce96d3df4b162e1d6fef0560b53d8cc.jpg

GRT is doing a Double Three zigzag x triangle (top left) right now.
Nuffin to worry about
:myman:

The smell of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt :russ:
tenor.gif

They’re coming

#Fundamentals
They’re here :sas2:
The Graph up 23% :blessed: