1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
$435? Goodness. :picard:
Buy ATOM

KSM, ADA, ATOM and LINK

Buy ATOM and LINK BEFORE March 18th, COSMOS is gonna have a huge update (Stargate) with ChainLink
I posted this on February 28th when Kusama was $195, it’s $460 now and we’re nowhere near the end of this bull cycle, what we doin? :youngsabo:
sjdxse0rfs141.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Everything is up 20-100x over the last year..Go to any altcoin chart and look at the 1 day

it’s better to look at the 1 year outlook to see how all these charts have rocketed...not sure if that’s what you meant but ya as you said practically everything has been up and running since last march...XRP is the only major alt that hasn’t due to SEC fukkery and it looks like it might be gearing up for a run too...already jumped from almost $0.50 to $0.60 in the last day or so after some news that it may be cleared to sell it on exchanges...you’re right—it’s BEEN alt season

Last edited:

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
it’s better to look at the 1 year outlook to see how all these charts have rocketed...not sure if that’s what you meant but ya as you said practically everything has been up and running since last march...XRP is the only major alt that hasn’t due to SEC fukkery and it looks like it might be gearing up for a run too...already jumped from almost $0.50 to $0.60 in the last day or so after some news that it may be cleared to sell it on exchanges...you’re right—it’s BEEN alt season

Yeah you're right bro I just checked a few of the charts on binance for the monthly time frames and man those candles are scary haha. Think we still have some time left before everything corrects though, we all gotta make as much as we can before that time

DrHackenbush

Daps
OMI went on a crazy run. Guy in a telegram group I'm in bought 1k worth a while back when it was only on bitforex and sold it for 80k. If he'd held a little longer he could have got 230k for it:mjcry:

Seems crazy that right now you can sell at 80x and then it goes another 3x after :ohhh:

Dude did so well to hold that long, my dumb ass would have sold at 10x at the latest :lolbron:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMI went on a crazy run. Guy in a telegram group I'm in bought 1k worth a while back when it was only on bitforex and sold it for 80k. If he'd held a little longer he could have got 230k for it:mjcry:

Seems crazy that right now you can sell at 80x and then it goes another 3x after :ohhh:

Dude did so well to hold that long, my dumb ass would have sold at 10x at the latest :lolbron:

Never sell 100% of your position. Had he sold 80% he still could have made some more money.

Or it could have tanked and he loses out on the money he could have made had he sold 100%:manny:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't even know it was possible to invest in something under a penny until recently lol. I'd always have thought investing in something worth 000000000000.1 intrinsically would be some bullshyt that would never take off. Hearing shyt like this makes me look at investing in something like Eth or ADA as a fools game :mjlol:

DrHackenbush

Daps
Never sell 100% of your position. Had he sold 80% he still could have made some more money.

Or it could have tanked and he loses out on the money he could have made had he sold 100%:manny:

Yeah you're right bro, hardest part of this bull market for me has been knowing exactly when to sell. Its so easy to mistime it. There's always fresh opportunities every day though which is the good thing.

Funny thing was, OMI dipped like 30% after he sold so he could have bought back in. Then it got listed on BitMax and took off :francis:

All Star
Daps
Eeeehhhh imma small fish tho, got less than 20k lent I don't think people like me are at much risk vs people with more money like you, you got way more to worry about so I get your viewpoint

Nah my fault. My intention wasn't to knock you or anybody who has put their money into that. We're all gonna make money at the end of the day whether we're hodling, trading, staking, or lending. There really should be no sides. I was just tryna say that avenue just isn't for me right now. :hubie:

I'm keeping an eye on the market, though. Once it matures, I'll consider throwing a small percentage of one of my alts at it.