1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you're right bro, hardest part of this bull market for me has been knowing exactly when to sell. Its so easy to mistime it. There's always fresh opportunities every day though which is the good thing.

Funny thing was, OMI dipped like 30% after he sold so he could have bought back in. Then it got listed on BitMax and took off :francis:

Usually with trading you're not supposed to buy back in immediately. If he wanted to hold he could have went back in but after such a huge gain you're better off moving on sometimes. He still made a boatload of money and can buy other coins to make more.

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Usually with trading you're not supposed to buy back in immediately. If he wanted to hold he could have went back in but after such a huge gain you're better off moving on sometimes. He still made a boatload of money and can buy other coins to make more.

Yeah it's better to take the gains and move on, going back in after can give you cloudy judgement. But yeah he done really well, he took a big chunk of the profits and bought NEBO tokens, which will give him a high tier allocation in upcoming presales, that's pretty much guaranteed easy money right there

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't even know it was possible to invest in something under a penny until recently lol. I'd always have thought investing in something worth 000000000000.1 intrinsically would be some bullshyt that would never take off. Hearing shyt like this makes me look at investing in something like Eth or ADA as a fools game :mjlol:
BTC, ETH and to a lesser extent alts like ADA are long term plays that will be around forever and continuously rise in value. It’s a sure bet. Think about it as a incredibly high yield savings account. I sleep good knowing 80-85% of my money is in “safe” coins.

These projects like OMI are waves, it’s hot now but the next wave can come tomorrow and suddenly nobody cares anymore. Or a new competitor pops up and everybody jumps ship to that project. Or shyt...the devs can rugpull and cash out and you’re stuck holding bags.

just remember for every OMI that booms there are dozens of other projects that go nowhere. I’m not trying to discourage you from investing but just don’t assume any old low cap alt will 20-100x. I’m in OMI but probably not for much longer.

As someone who got burned by DRG back in the day I’m overly cautious. But do you

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
BTC, ETH and to a lesser extent alts like ADA are long term plays that will be around forever and continuously rise in value. It’s a sure bet. Think about it as a incredibly high yield savings account. I sleep good knowing 80-85% of my money is in “safe” coins.

These projects like OMI are waves, it’s hot now but the next wave can come tomorrow and suddenly nobody cares anymore. Or a new competitor pops up and everybody jumps ship to that project. Or shyt...the devs can rugpull and cash out and you’re stuck holding bags.

just remember for every OMI that booms there are dozens of other projects that go nowhere. I’m not trying to discourage you from investing but just don’t assume any old low cap alt will 20-100x. I’m in OMI but probably not for much longer.

As someone who got burned by DRG back in the day I’m overly cautious. But do you
Absolutely, I'm in OMI as well and I'm in it for the long haul but make no mistake the goal at the end of that journey is to flip a portion of my return into at least a few ETH coins and possibly a full BTC or more. That should always be the endgame with alts, even if you hit the lick of licks.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

Yea NFT craze has been red hot. Once I started seeing taco bell NFTs I knew this shyt had hit 2017 ICO wave status.:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol :russ::mjlol: :mjlol:

Looks at CB account, and my GRT bag:dwillhuh::mjcry::mjcry: It'll turn around bruh..It has to
Grt did this to me once before about the .55-30 cent range and I tapped out right before it mooned up to 70 were I bought again and then went straight up to like 2 bucks.

Not gonna get caught slipping again.

Grt is dirty

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Grt did this to me once before about the .55-30 cent range and I tapped out right before it mooned up to 70 were I bought again and then went straight up to like 2 bucks.

Not gonna get caught slipping again.

Grt is dirty

yeah I heard GRT has its real ebbs and flows...trying to see if this one is just a really good buying dip or something else

ReasonableMatic

Daps
The smell of Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt :russ:
tenor.gif

They’re coming

#Fundamentals

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I got 500 in tether sitting that I was just gonna let sit until I need it. But. Could just put it in BTC and maybe just get a couple bucks out of it sitting around. Or could lose 100 quick fast. No clue what BTC about to do.

Part of me thinks buying right now is the smart move. What y’all think :lupe: