1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
What's the verdict on binance? :trash: or nah

My assets are at least locked for at least 2 weeks after purchasing and binance doesn't let you know until you after through the entire withdraw process (amount, address, authenticator code) Then at the finish line, it tells you, your assets are locked. Instead of just telling you prior to the withdraw process.

On exchangewar.info, they are rank first and second :stopitslime:

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

My assets are at least locked for at least 2 weeks after purchasing and binance doesn't let you know until you after through the entire withdraw process (amount, address, authenticator code) Then at the finish line, it tells you, your assets are locked. Instead of just telling you prior to the withdraw process.

It was :blessed: to me back In 2018 and then I bushed them immediately after that binance.us shyt

Now I'm mainly using kucoin for most my altcoins

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 500 in tether sitting that I was just gonna let sit until I need it. But. Could just put it in BTC and maybe just get a couple bucks out of it sitting around. Or could lose 100 quick fast. No clue what BTC about to do.

Part of me thinks buying right now is the smart move. What y’all think :lupe:
I have the exact dilemma lol getting shyt like OMI is a pain in the azz since i have to buy a stable coin each time transfer it across then trade the shyt. i don't see BTC going below the early 50's for now not after the elon news. I bought some cro personally since that is clearly a rocket ready to pump with the fundamentals around crypto.com being so crazy and made a couple hunnid already :wow:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

I’m never using Binance again. Took me literally 2 months to get verified and it takes entirely too fukking long to use your crypto and send once you buy it. I’m getting my money out of there and deleting my account. It’s fukk Binance for life dawg

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Any of yall boys participate in the Delta Financial LSW? Should be launching tomorrow if the public code review is good to go.

DELTA Financial

I think this will be much bigger than CORE. Threw 10 ETH in and will be holding my rewards for a long time. Team is solid.

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Wouldnt normally do this but since this shyt looks like it could possibly hit the moon and seems like a solid project I'm gonna drop this here
so the brehs can potentially eat.

OVR.

I copped a heavy bag at 1.10 4 days ago. As usual, DYOR & MYOD.