1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
my homeboy said he just got liquidated for a 12k loss

he thought he could trade on the bounce from 57k to 59k and that shyt went straight to 53k

I’m hoping he’s bullshytting because I know for sure he can’t afford to lose 12k, that would break him.
:francis: people who leverage trade crypto are a different type of crazy. Hodlers win, traders always lose.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just added a bit more on this recent dip. 250 grt, 500 xlm to hopefully convert to omi, and small amounts in btc and eth. Gotta send out the grt soon as I get a chance. Likely hold the eth and try to build up instead of wasting it on uniswap until things get calmer. Wanted to add more atom, need 75 more to reach 1500 but was looking like toomuch. I'll just have to try and add thru compounding hopefully reach that by eoy.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
People be ready to go all in when the shyts already pumped but afraid when it dips even a little
Whales really be playin games

This was to be expected.
The stimmy came in and 10% went into crypto
That’s about 40 M’s, most of which are new in this game. Easy targets.

Have pawns take a L they can’t afford early selling outta fear or getting liquidated. Having their partners file for divorce that night.

Meanwhile they’re LAUGHIN at them a week later with the profit they made because they bought the dip.

Divorce lawyers gon’ be working overtime this season.
The game is the game:wow:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Just added a bit more on this recent dip. 250 grt, 500 xlm to hopefully convert to omi, and small amounts in btc and eth. Gotta send out the grt soon as I get a chance. Likely hold the eth and try to build up instead of wasting it on uniswap until things get calmer. Wanted to add more atom, need 75 more to reach 1500 but was looking like toomuch. I'll just have to try and add thru compounding hopefully reach that by eoy.
LOL nikkaz are still out here buying xlm :picard:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:francis: people who leverage trade crypto are a different type of crazy. Hodlers win, traders always lose.

I think it can work but you need to be disciplined, experienced and not greedy. Make a % target and close the trade when you hit that target

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Whales really be playin games

This was to be expected.
The stimmy came in and 10% went into crypto
That’s about 40 M’s, most of which are new in this game. Easy targets.

Have pawns take a L they can’t afford early selling outta fear or getting liquidated. Having their partners file for divorce that night.

Meanwhile they’re LAUGHIN at them a week later with the profit they made because they bought the dip.

Divorce lawyers gon’ be working overtime this season.
The game is the game:wow:

:russ::mjlol::picard::mjcry: Damn bruh that was dark...and real

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
I think it can work but you need to be disciplined, experienced and not greedy. Make a % target and close the trade when you hit that target
The bold is the hard part breh, someone can have a solid trading strategy that gives you an edge but if your psychology is off even a little bit you can turn a cool W into a huge L. And if you over leverage that only makes it worst.Unless you're a elite trader, I don't think its worth it.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I send it to bitforex and convert it to OMI since its cheaper than sending btc or eth according to this guide.

So I try and get more omi with it.

Trust wallet just got it's chart data and shyt on their app it's gaining some traction. Gonna be my next thousand dollar bag for sure