1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
nikka it’s SALE, if you don’t go head and buy this fukkin dip LMAOOOO :ufdup:
nikkas see a 10% loss and get scared. :pachaha:
A week from now you gon’ be laughin at this shyt when we up:youngsabo:

I don’t really see a reason for anyone to panic, even with these drops everything is still way over what it was a month ago. The only thing preventing me to go in a lot harder is everyone bringing up 2017/18

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I finally pulled the trigger on a Trezor model T. Easy ass setup, and pulling my major bags (BTC and ETH) out of Trust wallet was smooth. I left all my alts behind on Trust because I’m always making moves with those. BTC and ETH I don’t plan on selling for a very long time.

I was hesitant on Trezor for a long ass time because their UI was horrible but now that they have the updated Trezor suite it’s damn near perfect. If y’all got anything significant invested in single coin and it’s a long term play, I recommend moving to hardware

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finally pulled the trigger on a Trezor model T. Easy ass setup, and pulling my major bags (BTC and ETH) out of Trust wallet was smooth. I left all my alts behind on Trust because I’m always making moves with those. BTC and ETH I don’t plan on selling for a very long time.

I was hesitant on Trezor for a long ass time because their UI was horrible but now that they have the updated Trezor suite it’s damn near perfect. If y’all got anything significant invested in single coin and it’s a long term play, I recommend moving to hardware
Can you stake any alts on there?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t really see a reason for anyone to panic, even with these drops everything is still way over what it was a month ago. The only thing preventing me to go in a lot harder is everyone bringing up 2017/18

Feel like the game done changed since then but of course gotta not just throw all your money on worthless stuff. Whether it's crypto or stocks, you gonna be making better profit than inflation by not investing. We eat these dips like Scooby snacks and keep moving. Money lost can be made back, but opportunity lost can't always be.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can you stake any alts on there?

You can stake certain alts with pretty much any hardware wallet but you gotta jump through a lot of hoops to do it. IMO it’s not worth it. If you want to stake then don’t put it on hardware.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Also there's no reason dogecoin should be in the top 30 should be like 60-90
Dogecoin's the poster boy for how far a memecoin can get when it has enough loyal idiots behind it.

The community behind HOGE sounds exactly the same, wouldn't shock me if they crack a penny one day.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm absolutely stunned with how much strength some of these alts are showing with Bitcoin dipping. Crypto is truly evolving :wow:

Let's just hope it don't dip too much :whoa:
not seeing much support above 50k so won't be surprised if it drops lower than that. Went from 58 to 43 in span of a week last month and could drop down to 45-46 range before bouncing back up and testing 60 again.